we can share her

POV: Key

I yawned and rolled over but groaned as I felt my dick get squished under my weight then I quickly rolled over oh yeah sometimes I forget I have this thing. I looked at the tent in my pants ugh morning wood is the worst and to make matters even more stressful someone knocked on the door “I am coming in, please be decent” Wren's voice said. I can just try to hide it, I guess. Wren opened the door then she walked over to me and I pulled the covers over more “hey Wren”! Wren chuckled at me “you got candy under there” I forced a laugh “uh yeah something like that”. Hurry and go away. Wren made a grab at the blanket, and before I could process what was happening, she had already dropped the blanket and was blushing hard. “Oh I am sorry I will uh sorry” Wren stumbled out her words before I could think I heard myself say “can you help me” Wren smiled but then stopped smiling “Marlo would get mad at us” I rolled my eyes and said, “Marlo is asleep, and I don't want her to see it”? Wren got on the bed and palmed me through my pants “but you belong to Marlo” I nodded as my eye drifted to her lips “so why can't you both have me” Wren took my member out off my pants, and it slapped against my chest I could Wren's throat move as she swallowed “I suppose she would say yes to that” I smiled “good, so you'll help me” Wren looked at me and nodded. Wren took my dick in her hand and stroked it slowly, and I groaned in pleasure Wren took that as a sign to speed up “am I doing good”? I smiled at her as she used her other hand “perfect” Wren looked at me “can I suck it”? I nodded and let my head fall back, as she leaned in then wrapped her mouth around my dick, and I watched as her head moved up and down. I held the back of her head in place, and thrust up into her throat, “you feel so good” she moaned as I hit the back of her throat once again. I let her take her mouth off my dick, and she stroked me a few more times before I came, shooting myself onto my chest and some on her hand. Wren grabbed a nearby tea shirt then wiped her hands off “I will ask Marlo today but until then, please don't tell her I prefer not to get in trouble” I nodded my head still trying to process the fact that Wren had just made me cum “okay, I will um be out I have to get dressed okay” Wren nodded then walked out of the room.

************************************

POV: Wren

Did I just do that? Ugh, I am so much trouble….but I liked it. Wait! What? I liked it. I was so confused as to what just happened. On one hand, I was happy that he liked me as more than a friend but on the other hand, Marlo wasn't too kind on the idea of sharing me with people and neither was I due to the last time… But I know Key wasn't like Ace, he couldn't be. I walked back into the kitchen where I had come from and started to make breakfast for when Marlo decides to wake up.

A/N: The next part will be about what happened “the last time” so yeah just a warning, I guess. Also, this is just a filler chapter because I am bored.

When I met you,
My life became a daydream.

(625 words)