get in the line princess

A/N: This part is when Key was about 10. Also, this is a filler chapter so sorry if it is short and kind of blah.

POV: Key

My dad pushed me to the floor “again” he yelled when I got up, so I ran at him, but he stepped to the side and I fell “again”! I got up my whole body hurts I ran at my dad, and he pushed me to the floor “you're weak”. He spat on my face and I went to go stand up again, but he held his foot on my chest, “I was wrong to think you could be anything”. My dad's foot lifted off me and I got up wiping off my shirt “Again” his voice boomed. I had a bloody nose and a black eye, my entire body hurt as I fell to the floor I will never be good enough for him… I am a failure….weak….pathetic….useless “Jaden go again"! I stood up “show me the damage” I flashed my teeth which were covered in blood from my nose “again”. I ran towards him and this time when he steps to the side I stopped myself and in one quick  movement I used my left foot to kick him in the back of his leg making him fall to the floor.

1 HOUR LATER

I walked to the nearby corner store to get some bandages for my wounds when this girl younger than me came up to me, “EW you're ugly”! I smiled at the comment “thanks” the girl poked at me “my friends and I hate you because you are ugly”. I shrugged “get in the line princess” the girl rolled her eyes and pushed me making me stumble back and fall on the floor. 
************************************
I sat on the floor of my room and rocked as I held my stuffed animal in my hands, “Link, why doesn't dad love me” Link didn't answer. Of course, she didn't she was a stuffed animal. I rocked slowly back and forth, trying to clear my thoughts. Under your bed! I turned around to see who said that, but no one was there, so I shrugged it off. Under your bed! I turned around once again but no one was there, I sighed and got up to check under my bed.

A/N: Link the owl

A/N: Link the owl

I swept my hand under my bed since it was too dark to see anything and my hand touched something, so I pulled it out. It was a plastic bag that had, and I looked closely at it, the bag had a purple pacifier inside it. I looked at the door to make sure it was locked I have always wanted to use a pacifier, I never had one when I was a baby, so it did make sense I would want to use one now. I ran to the bathroom and turned on the lights and washed off the pacifier, then placed it in my mouth. I am not even sure whose pacifier this was, but I looked in the mirror and smiled to myself, I instantly felt a lot better than a few minutes ago.

All I do is listen to music and
Overthink shit.

(551 words)