Permission to touch Mistress

A/N: The picture above is not related to the story. Time skip so Wren, Marlo, Key have been together for a month now.

POV: Wren

I yawned and pawed at the metal bars on my cage wake up Marlo shifted but didn't wake up, so I pawed at the bars again “Mistress” Marlo moaned softly, and I froze On second thought don't wake up she rolled over then sat up on the bed. Marlo's blue hair was a mess and her face looked pale, but if then she was still beautiful. I have to pee Marlo finally made her way over to me to undo the lock on my cage and let me out then she gave me a light scratch on the head to which I leaned into her touch “hey puppy you must need to use the bathroom huh” I nodded, and she smiled “okay go use your bathroom” I smiled up at her “permission to walk Miss” she shook her head and said “pets don't walk do that” I looked down “no Miss” Marlo got up and ran her fingers through my hair one last time before I went to the bathroom.

2 MINUTES LATER

When I crawled back into the room, Marlo was on the phone, and she sound upset, oh I love when she gets upset… Shut up, horny ass. Marlo got off the phone and walked over to the chair in front of me and sat down “Key got in some trouble, and she might get fired” she looked at me and nodded permitting me to speak “weren't you going to ask him to live with you anyway Miss” Marlo nodded then frowned “I still am, but we have only been dating for a month he will probably say no” I shook my head and repositioned myself where I was sitting on my knees “yeah but what if he says yes Miss” Marlo rolled her eyes then pat her lap telling me I was able to sit on into, so I did I got up and walked over to sit on her lap. Marlo looked at me and pulled me into a kiss and even after 8 years of dating Marlo's kisses still gave me butterflies. Marlo pulled away making me whine at her, and she chuckled “I will ask him today then” I pouted still mad about her not giving me a full, proper kiss and Marlo leaned into me then bite my lip and softly tugged on it earning a soft moan from me.
******************************************
I was watching the TV and when I say I that means Marlo was watching the TV, and I was watching her. Marlo laughed at the TV, damn she is so beautiful…if we ask nicely maybe she'll…no rule number 2 is to never interrupt her unless it is important. Ugh, but me being horny is essential. Is it, though? Marlo paused the TV “why are you looking into my soul pet” I looked down and blushed caught again I felt her grab my chin then lift my head “what does puppy want huh” Marlo questioned me being shy and all I just whined softly “words pup” I whined again this time louder “I can't help you if you don't tell me” I let a sigh I could feel myself getting wet just from her telling me to use my words. Marlo let go of my chin then sat back down, and I pouted, Damn just ask. She legit just permitted us to talk, and you chicken out. I shook my head then crawled over to the couch and looked at Marlo “yes pet” she said pausing the TV once again, and I could already feel my face hearing up as I asked in a soft voice “I want you to touch me Mistress” Marlo smirked at me “aw what a naught puppy” I looked at her, I wasn't naughty was I? Marlo turned off the TV “I want you to go in the room, Strip, then wait for on the bed do that for me” I nodded “yes Miss” she smiled “good girl” I ran to the room in excitement.

If you jump I jump.
But what if I jump first?

(708 words)