something is going on

POV: Key

May placed Coda on and mat with me, and then she went back to the couch to speak to Marlo. Marlo said Coda was my friend, but I didn't really remember him but then again I was regressed when I meet him apparently so that might be why. I looked at Coda he was a nice-looking boy he had glasses, but they didn't have lenses in them, so he probably wore them for fun and his hair was blonde then he had a nose ring.

Coda looked up at me from his Legos “why chu to laying” (why are you not playing) I shrugged “I don't know what this is” I picked up one of the Lego people and I looked at it for a minute before putting it down then went back to looking at Coda sh...

Coda looked up at me from his Legos “why chu to laying” (why are you not playing) I shrugged “I don't know what this is” I picked up one of the Lego people and I looked at it for a minute before putting it down then went back to looking at Coda should I ask him a question? I mean, May did say he knows I was a little, maybe I could ask him. I tapped Coda on the arm “can I ask you something” he nodded with a big smile on his face “what is a little”? I saw something pass by Coda's face, and he froze for like ten seconds before he sat up. “Uh that is what you are” I shrugged and said “I don't know maybe I mean how would I know if I were one”? Coda rolled his eyes, “you make yourself feel comfortable and get your little items and let the rest happen. Hold on let's go to my room for a second” Coda stood up then held a hand out to help me “Sir I am going to my room okay” Coda motioned me to follow him up the stairs.

************************************
Coda pushed me on the bed and sat down himself “okay let me test you okay” I nodded, and he held out two items that he pulled out from somewhere one was a baby bottle and one was a sippy cup “pick one” I looked at both of them. The sippy cup looks easy to drink out of but the baby bottle is so cute. I rubbed the back of my neck “uh both”. Coda smiled at me then took out two other things one was a diaper and the other one was a pull-up like the one I was wearing I like the pull-up it looks exciting “pull up” I said and Coda smiled “okay I don't have these in here but binky or no binky” this wasn't even something I had to think about “binky” I said. Coda grabbed my hand and helped me up, “did that tell if I am a little”? Coda dragged me to the door “nah I was just trying to see what your headspace age was” we walked back downstairs “okay so what age am I in the uh headspace” I asked. This was seriously confusing, a headspace age? Am I not the same age, wherever I go? We made it back to the mat, and he took a sit, so I followed “I am back Sir”! Coda then looked at me, “judging from what you picked, I would say maybe 3 or 4. You have a decent vocabulary, and you also didn't pick the diaper” I nodded with a smile, “so how old are you in the uh headspace”?  Coda giggled at that “you know you don't have to be scared of the word right, it doesn't hurt anyone” I looked down “sorry” Coda shrugged and pat me on the back. He said, “it is fine anyway I am an age slider so, but I usually regress to 1 to 3”. I let out a laugh “I am older than you” Coda shook his head “yeah when we are little what is your big age”? I let my big smile small into a pout “19” Coda rolled his eyes and threw his stuffed animal at me “damn it! I am 19 too okay when were you born” I hummed and tried to think “January 12th 2003” he cursed under his breath “how do we have the same birthday. Okay, what time were you born”? I hummed as I thought about it, I do remember seeing the time I was born somewhere “7:42 pm I think” Coda giggled and pumped his fist in the air “I am older I was born two minutes before you at 7:40 so suck it” I laughed at Coda's childish behavior.

I am not who I was a year ago
And that brings me so much peace.

(760 words)