Stop teasing Mistress

A/N: low-quality smut. Also, the picture doesn't relate to the story.

POV: Key

I looked at Marlo for the fifth time in one minute and sighed when I saw she was still talking with Mal so I turned to Wren to ask her something "hey-" Wren glanced at me "shh you're gonna get us in trouble" I was confused but I didn't talk anymore. Mal said "okay well I should go but text me and we will set up a playdate" Marlo smiled as Mal went to go pick up Koda "come on baby it is time to go home" Mal waved to Marlo then walked out the door. Marlo sighed when the door closed then she motioned for me to come to her so I got up and walked over to her then when I got close enough Marlo grabbed me and positioned me on her lap. Marlo looked at me "okay we have to make some rules but first" she paused then said "I want you to live with us" I looked at Wren who nodded at me so I said "okay but I can't live with you guys till next week because I have to pack" Marlo nodded and I said "but I can spend the night here right" she pulled me into a hug and put her hand on my head so I guess that is a yes.
************************************

POV: Wren

I walked over to Marlo who had just carried a sleeping Key to the guest room, Marlo looked at me "we did it babe" I smiled and went to say something but I was cut off when Marlo pulled me into a hug and pressed her lips against mine.
Marlo pushed me back into the couch not breaking away from the kiss, I could feel myself getting wet as she unbuttoned my shirt and I broke the kiss, my her ass was heavy and my back arched as she groped one of my boobs "please" I said my voice dry from my heavy breaths. Marlo hasn't touched mean in over a month because Key had been around and I need her. Marlo placed her fingers on my chest and trailed down leaving red thin lines from her pressing her nails into me slightly making me let out a soft moan "please" I said again. I stood up like Marlo asked me to and she looked over my body then she walked over to and placed gentle kisses on my neck to which I whimpered the wetness between my legs was now bothering me. Marlo sucked on my neck and I moaned once more damn she is teasing me it is not fair. I grabbed her hand and put it against my wetness "Mistress please" I whined softly as I leaned against her trying to grind myself on her leg. Marlo grabbed my chin and kissed me once again using her hand to rub me through my underwear. Marlo pushed me back into the couch and she got down on her knees then looked at me asking for my approval so I nodded and she pushed my underwear aside then rubbed my clit "so wet for me and I haven't even touched you yet" I didn't answer and without warning, she pushed two of her fingers inside of me causing me to let out another moan.
************************************

POV: Third person

Marlo thrust her fingers into Wren once again and Wren grabbed Marlo's wrist "Miss...Miss" she moaned as she tried to get the words out and Marlo smiled as she took her fingers out and Wren pouted "I was almost there" she said breathing heavily Marlo didn't say anything to that but Wren felt something wet so she looked down and saw Marlo looking back at her "Mistress ugh please" Wren moaned out as she thrust up Marlo greedily twirled her tongue around inside of Wren. Wren tightened her grip on Marlo's wrist and she said with a whine as if she was desperate "Mistress can I cum please" Marlo looked at Wren and smiled "cum in my mouth baby let me taste you" Wren let out a loud moan as Marlo thrust her fingers inside her once again and Wren let her eyes roll back as she rode out her orgasm. Marlo waited till Wren's grip on her wrist loosened before she got up then licked her lips and moaned at the taste "Aw pet you taste so good" Wren looked away but blushed and smiled at that comment.
************************************

POV: Wren

Marlo laid me on her lap and I curled up to make myself smaller than I was then Marlo rubbed my hair "you did so good for me kitten" I smiled then I yawned sleepily "I'm sleepy" something flashed past Marlo's eyes and her voice became soft "let's get you to bed then sweet girl" she picked me up and lifted me in the air which made me let out a sleepy giggle then Marlo got up and carried me to our room "the bed or your crib baby" she questioned, I lazily pointed at my crib so Marlo walked us over and set me down planting a soft kiss on my head "good night little one" I yawn once again "night mommy" I waved to her as she left to lay down in her bed after turning out the lights.

I would say I'm sorry if I thought
That it would change
Your mind.

(913 words)