what happened last time

A/N: Wren is 17 Ace is 20 and Marlo is 20. The only reason why Marlo is dating Ace is because her dad said she had to date him for his company. Also, this part contains rape just a warning.

POV: Wren

Marlo got up "anyone needs anything from the store" I shook my head but then asked "can I go with you please" Marlo shook her head "you need to spend time with Ace he is my boyfriend and you're my girlfriend I hate that you guys don't hang out" I sighed as Marlo walked out of the room before I could reply "I love you" she yelled out before slamming the door. I looked at Ace how can she date this jerk? Ace smiled at me then he walked over to the door to make sure it was locked. Ace walked back to me he was already unbuttoning the last few buttons on his shirt however I didn't see this so it came as a surprise to me when he forced himself on top of me making me fall back on the couch. Ace kissed me holding my head in place and I gagged my arms hit his face so he pulled away and smiled at me "come on be a good slut" I cringed at the name and he tried to kiss me again but I tried my head so he ended up kissing my cheek. Ace grabbed my chin and turned my face so I could see him. Tears were on the brim of my eyes my chin hurts Ace got close to my face, I could smell the garbage that he called cologne he said "I will kill Marlo if you don't stop being a brat" I swallowed at that I knew he couldn't kill Marlo but I still didn't want him to hurt her so I frown at him "fine I will be good" Ace smiled and unbutton his pants then said "good now take off those pants for me" I shook my head but he sent a glance my way and grabbed my pants forcing them off himself. I closed my eyes and yelped in pain as I felt him enter me "no wonder Marlo likes you" he lends into me and planted a kiss on my lips but when I didn't kiss back he pulled away then took his hand and slapped me "thought you said you were going to be a good slut" he thrust into to me with each word making me crying from the pain "Ace stop I will be good okay" Ace lifted my tank top and he yanked down my bra then grabbed on off my boobs "tell me how much you love me" I cringed but then he places a hand on my neck and I choked "I love so much" I said gasping for air when his hand left my neck and went back to groping my boob and he thrust his hips into me once again. Ace looked at me and I looked away his eyes were like snakes I felt Ace place a hand on my stomach as he leaned over and pulled me into a kiss while groping both of my boobs. I felt a sharp pain fill me while Ace kissed me and when he pulled away he had an evil smile on his face "I will be sure to tell everyone what a good slut you are for me" he pulled his now soft cock out of me and he pulled up his pants "don't go telling Margo or next time will be worse" I nodded as I rubbed away my tears and he left to the next room.

For some of us,
Dreams can become nightmares

(627 words)