Prank War [Who's Who]

This is dedicated to my awesome friend Becca :D I keep forgetting to dedicate something to you x'] ily <3

    So some of you have forgotten some of the characters, or can't really remember them. And since I'm too lazy to write it over and over again, I've decided to just give an overall reminder of the main characters.

Ariane Laker - You better know who she is! If you don't, then ... what have you been reading?!

Caden Stewart - I'd be surprised if you forgot him too. He's Mr. Nerdy-guy, and kissed Ariane. But he's been avoiding her for some .. mysterious reason :']

Mackenzie Stewart - Caden's sister, she's also Ariane's friend.

Max Townsend - The winner of last year's Prank War. He also used to be Ariane's crush in fifth grade, (he moved away), and doesn't seem to remember Ariane when she met him in the hallway.

Kristen Johnson - The daughter of a millionaire. Her dad's the one who donated one million dollars to the Prank War. She's popular, but seems to be pretty nice.

Bree Anderson - She's also new, and came on the same day as Ariane. She's currently friends with Kristen.

Cameron Williams - Ariane met him on her first day/first period class. He's already eliminated from the competition. Don't forget he was the one who caught Ariane when she fell, and seems to have an unknown reason for being in gym class during that time.

And if you want to know how they look like, the cast list is on the right. And the picture's there too.