Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Edited

I woke up in one of Zach shirts, yesterday came back in a flash and I smiled. Zach was still asleep; I was now fully mated with him.

I got up and grabbed my towel before hopping into the shower. I washed myself before wrapping my towel around myself and headed out and into my closet.

I dressed and was surprised to see Zach still asleep. I jumped on the bed shaking him awake.

"Come on Zach, don't sleep the day away. Come on you sleepy head"

"Mmmm"

"I'll be downstairs if you want me"

"Mmmm"

I wasn't sure he heard me so I wrote him a note before walking out the door and downstairs.

I saw Corey, he sniffed the air and smirked at me, and I poked my tongue at him before going outside for a run.

Nathan's POV

I smiled down at my mate, Cathy. She loved being alpha female, she wanted children and well she was pregnant.

We were walking towards my sisters pack house, I wanted to tell her.

I saw her merge from the trees; she sniffed the air and smiled over at me.

Her scent smelt different, I realised she was now fully mated. I smiled back at her, she hugged me and Cathy.

"Bailey I've got some news"

"Cathy's pregnant"

"How'd you know?''

"Her smell is different"

I pouted

"I wanted to surprise you"

Bailey just grinned at me,

"Anyway I wanted to know if I could do a pack treaty with your pack." I asked,

"Yes- oh you have to ask Zach, I already done one with Alpha Blake so it shouldn't be a problem"

"And Alpha Damien?"

Her jaw tightened, "not in a million years"

"What's going on between you too?"

"Damien always wants something he can't have. That is me; I look like his mate that rejected him"

There was some shouting coming from inside the house, the door banged open and Drew walked out, he smirked at my sister but when he smelt the air his eyes darkened.

Bailey's POV

My sister and Drew we're shouting at each other. Drew walked out and gave me a flirty smirk; he smelt the air and his eyes darkened. He now knew I had fully mated with Zach.

Drew stalked over here, my bond with him was gone but since he didn't have a second chance mate I think there is a small part of the bond left in him.

I hid behind my brother, Nathan shielded me from Drew.

'Zach, are you awake yet?'

'Yes, why?'

'Um, help. Drew is stalking up to me. He had a fight with my sister and I think part of the bond is still there for him.'

'I'm coming, hold on'

Drew pushed past my brother, he pushed Nathan into Cathy. Nathan caught Cathy but left me in the open.

"Your mine Bailey, I was a fool to reject you. Your mine" he growled

"I'm not some object Drew; anyway I'm mated to Zach"

"I can put my mark over his, it won't be as strong but it'll do" he said demanding.

I dodged his hands that were trying to grab me; I couldn't attack my own pack mate. I smelt Zach that distracted me and the next thing I know Drew is kissing me. I didn't know what to do, I froze up shocked.

Drew was ripped from me and Zach stood in front of me growling at him, Zach made the first move jumping at Drew.

I tried to break them up but it didn't work. I grew angry and shifted; I jumped at Zach bringing his down. My paws were on his shoulders holding him down.

I growled at him, I got off him before walking inside and up the stairs on all fours. I nudged the door open with my nose.

I shifted and put some clothes on before going back down stairs. I looked at Zach, his eyes were angry when he glared at me.

"Zach what's wrong?"

"He kissed you!''

"Oh"

"And you did nothing to stop it!"

"I would’ve, but I was shocked, I froze up. I didn't know what to do Zach" my voice was pained; I didn't know that Drew was going to kiss me, I'm not physic.

I curled my fists and stormed outside, it was now raining but I didn't care.

I ran and ran till I couldn't anymore; I tripped over and landed in the mud. I was breathing hard; I picked myself up and sat down on the fallen tree I had tripped over. How I missed seeing that beats me.

A twig snapped to my right, I looked over there and saw Zach. His black hair was matted to his head and his blue eyes showed pain.

"Bailey....I'm sorry my wolf got control, he was angry to see you kiss someone else, I know you would never do it on purpose"

I got up and ran into his arms; Zach leaned down and kissed me hard.

"I'm sorry Bailey, I really am" he muttered as he nuzzled my neck.

"Zach, it’s okay" I whispered and tightened my arms around his neck.

"Come on, I'm getting wet"

I smiled at Zach and jumped onto his back, Zach put his hands under my legs to hold me up.

I rested my chin on his shoulder. We walked back inside and upstairs to our room.

"What happened to Drew?" I said as I dried my hair.

I sat on Zach's lap,

"I put him in the cells, no one try's to take my mate"

"Drew's out of the picture but what about Alpha Damien?"

"Huh?"

I told Zach and he growled,

"Come on, I'm tired" I said with a yawn, Zach chuckled and picked me up laying me on the bed then he lay next to me.

"Goodnight" Zach said then kissed me goodnight, I snuggled deeper into him before drifting off to sleep