Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Sign, this chapter is edited, *yawn*

I woke up in a white room, Zach next to me in a seat asleep and my brother asleep in another bed his mate in his arms. I put my hand on Zach's and shook him awake, his eyes shot open and looked into my green ones, he smiled warmly before putting his head between my neck and hugging me tightly, I hugged him back before falling asleep in his arms.

I woke up and yesterday came back to me in a flash, I looked to the side to see a sleeping Zach, and I shake him

"What?" he mumbled I signed

"Zach wake up its morning" he looked at me and smiled, I smiled back before untangling myself from him and getting up. I walked to my room to have a shower and got changed, once I got downstairs my brother came out of the kitchen, I didn't notice him while I was reading a report from other pack about rouges and I am guessing he didn't notice me because I bumped into him sending his coffee all over me but luckily I save the report.

"Hot" I gasped out, red showed where the coffee spilt, I looked up to see my brother and I frowned at him with a raised eyebrow, he gulped.

"Sorry Alpha Bailey. Wait why that names sound familiar...oh Bailey!" I slapped my forehead and rolled my eyes.

"Got anymore sleuthing?"

"Actually yes, found your mate yet or is the other guy dating you?”

“He’s my mate. Great now I am going to smell like coffee the whole day"

He laughed, I looked at the report to see that Alpha Blake's pack had been surrounded but now the rouges are gone, I just hope that is the last of them. My brother’s mate came into the living room, when she looked at me she gasped,

"Nathan what have you done to your sister!" she yelled looking at my coffee soaked self, I giggled then someone leaned on me, I looked to the side and saw Zach I couldn't resist I moved and he stumbled to the side nearly falling over. I smirked at him while he glared, my brothers mate mumbled something like 'no wonder you guys are twins' I smiled to myself before walking upstairs to get changed...again, my brother is so going to pay.

I was in the kitchen reading the newspaper but upside down wandering if it would make sense; stupidly it didn't work out that way but did earn a laughing and WTF look. A familiar laugh brought me above the paper; a laughing Zach sat down with bacon, sausages and scrambled eggs.

"What are you doing?"

"Reading"

"Upside down?"

"Yeah I wanted to see if it would make sense"

"How that working for you?"

"Not good" he laughed again so hard that he didn't know that I moved next to him and stole a piece of his bacon, he stopped laughing and looked at me.

"Hey"

"You know you love me"

"Do I, do I really?" I crossed my arms over my chest and glared at him

"Well I hope so “he smiled and kissed my cheek before pulling me onto his lap, I wrapped my arms around his waist and laid my head on his chest,

"Of course I do" he kissed my lips but we pull back when a growl erupted through the room, I looked up to see Drew, his hair was messy and he looked tired probably from having too much sex with my sister. He glared at Zach and we both glared at Drew, he made his way towards the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water and some pills, Zach’s arm around my waist tightened as Drew looked me up and down, checking me out I think not.

"Take a picture it'll last longer" I growled at him, he took a step back at my bluntness, I had come out of my shell when Zach, Corey and my brother Nathan came back into my life, I didn't need Drew to destroy my happiness again.

I smiled; my life was getting back on track.