Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Edited

I was on edge and so was everyone else, my days consist of sleeping, training, eating and then the cycle begins again. Everyone followed me in this cycle but I was the one who was working the hardest because that's all I did in my free time, train. But not today of course since today I will be officially meeting Zach's parents for real this time.

I walked back to the pack house coming back from patrolling the border. I doubled the teams and I joined them, I entered the pack house wondering what Zach's parents would think of me.

"Zachary! Get back here now!" A woman's voice called out, Zach came running down the stairs when he saw me he flashed a smile at me before running off to hide. I frowned, that was weird, Zach's mother came down the stairs looking both ways that's when she saw me.

"Have you seen Zachary?"

"Yeah, he went that way" I pointed to the opposite direction and she fell for it and went off. That's when Zach's father came down and I walked into the kitchen then grabbed an Apple and sat down on one of the stools at the bench. Zach appeared out of nowhere and went to the fridge,

"Zach could you get me a bottle of water?" He looked back at me and nodded, that's when his parents walked in and Zach froze. A smile broke onto my face as I mouthed 'caught' but he just smirked and looked at me, I frowned in confusion.

"Okay Zachary, when do I get to meet this 'second chance mate'?" I froze up and looked at Zach and he handed me my water.

"Mum, dad...ahh my second chance mate is...ahh... Sitting right here"

"What!" They shouted, I looked over my shoulder and gave them both a wave before turning back forward and taking a bite of my apple.

"The alpha is your mate! Why didn't you tell me?!"

I had come to the conclusion that Zach's parents are crazy, but hey I can live with it, I think. I turned around on my seat so I was facing them but something happened,

'Alpha, we need backup, I think it has begun'

I was up and out the door running into the woods and shifting then I was off following there scents. But it was too late it was a trap, I got hit over the head and I was out like a light.

I woke up in a sell, I had a wicked headache and I couldn't contact my pack since every time I try I felt dizzy and lightheaded. Since there wasn't that scared guard anymore he was replaced with a huge guy and I mean HUGE! Like is this guy on steroids or what? So I asked and you should have seen his face, priceless.

It has been two days and I am stuck in the hell hole and let me tell you I'm so bored that I think I have counted each crack in the wall. Where the hell are Zach and my rescue?

Zach pod

It's been two days, TWO FREAKING DAYS! I have no lead, no scent and no idea where the hell she could be. I'm driving myself mad, where the hell could she be?

*light bulb*

The guy who escaped with Bailey might know. I jumped up and looked for him, I found him in the kitchen,

"You, where is she?"

"I-I-I don't know"

"Like he'll you don't"

"Okay, I'll take you there but it's like you’re asking for a death wish"

"I'll stamp and mail of my death wish if that's what it takes to get her back!" I shouted and the guy jumped, I need Bailey, I might sound desperate but I need her she is my life and I don't want to lose my mate again, not again.