chapter 4

Chapter 4

Edited ._.

I ran and then when I came to a lake I stopped and fell to the ground, sobbing loudly, I tried to stop but I couldn’t. It felt like someone had run me over three times and stabbed me while I was still alive. I felt someone’s presences and I look up to see Blake-this lake is shared between the two packs- when he notices me he was at my side.

"Shh, what's wrong Bailey?" he said while wrapping his arms around me, and that's when it happened pain explode through me and I went numb, my mate had mated with my sister, then I blacked out.

(Zach's POV)

When Bailey ran past me crying it took all my control not to run after her but I stayed outside, soon Alpha Blake came out of the woods with Bailey in his arms, knocked out. Her sleeping face looked haunted like she was in pain, was it my fault? Is she in pain because of me? And how is she my mate? My mate is dead.

How can I love Bailey when I can't trust myself to get hurt again? What's Bailey's story and why is she my second chance mate, what happen to hers? All these questions and only one person can answer it but right now she was sleeping. Alpha Blake came out of the house and nodded to me, he went over to Corey and they started to talk in hush voices, so low that I can't hear them. Blake looked angry when Corey finished talking; I just wanted to know what happened to make him so angry.

(Blake's POV)

When Corey told me what happened, I just wanted to storm right over to Bailey's first mate and kill him, how dare he reject Bailey for her sister, it is just wrong. When Corey told me that Zach was her second chances mate I couldn't help but look at him. He didn't even go after her when she ran, what is going through that mind of his? When Bailey woke up I went to her, she started to cry again, and I had never seen her broken since her parents died.

"Bailey what's wrong?"

"I’m afraid that I’m going to get rejected again" she said softly looking out the window she went to it and opened it up, the wind blew making her hair flow behind her, she turned her head and looked at me smiling but her eyes betrayed her they held so much sadness and loneliness that it just want to make me cry.

-------------------------------------