chapter 5

Chapter 5

Edited! You know the drill!

The wind blew strongly against me as my smile turned into a frown; a silent tear ran down my cheek as I stared at the person who felt like a brother to me, Blake. I closed my eyes and took a deep breathe calming me down then I took a vow not to cry because now my pain turned in to angry and soon it will turn into rage.

These past few days when my sister started to date Drew she had turned into a real slut and wearing miniskirts and tops that show her stomach, I have no idea who she is anymore. Right now I was walking down stairs to do something I had just decided; when I found Drew I walked over to him.

"What do you want?" he asked

"I, Bailey Evans, accept your rejection, Drew Handsome" and with that I walked away, pain exploded in my chest but I ignored it. I whistled till I got into the kitchen and my sister was talking to a girl who gave me the dirtiest look ever, what has she been telling these people about me? I thought and walked out the kitchen to see most of my sisters friends have turned against me, then Libby came up to me, I put my hands up.

"Whatever my sister told you it is not true"

"So you stealing the alpha title from her aren’t true" my jaw dropped to the ground, she said what?

"Of course not she was two years younger to me if she got the alpha title at the age of thirteen she would be loony right now"

"Oh okay, wait you were 15 when everything happened"

"Yes, I lost my family, became oldest and the alpha all at once, was such a busy day" I said while looking at her shocked expression, ''we need to set things straight, wanna help me?" Libby nodded her head, Libby spread other rumours that wear actually true and we had proof soon everyone forgot about me and went onto hating my sister, mwahahah 'cough' *evil laugh, again*

I went to my office when yelling started to happen but it got annoying so I went down stairs and shouted using my alpha tone,

"ENOUGH!!" everyone froze and looked at me, "Everyone goes to your rooms and if you’re not a part of this you can stay, NOW!"

Most people moved and I slid down the wall breathing hard my sister and Drew were at it again, Corey came over to me and helped me up while setting me down on the couch just as the door banged open.  I jumped up ready for an attack but was greeted with James, when he saw me he laughed,

"Someone’s jumpy"

"Wouldn’t you me with the attacks"

“Touché" James winked at me and then I started to think during all of this and through the days, Where’s Zach?