Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Edited                   

Libby's POV

I looked to the side to see Bailey unconscious and badly injured since the car hit her straight on. I unbuckled my seatbelt and kicked open the door, Alex followed me and helped get Bailey out of the car.

We heard an ambulance and soon paramedics came rushing down.

I watched as they place an unconscious Bailey on a bed, I hoped in the back with Alex. They shut the door and we were off.

I had a concussion and a broken arm and leg.

Alex kind of had the same thing but no one was worst then Bailey. She had slipped into a coma from the loss of blood.

Suddenly Zach, Corey and James came rushing through the door. James and Corey smiled when they saw us, safe. But Zach froze when he saw Bailey laying the hospital bed, unmoving, she was pale and her hair seemed lifeless, who knew how long she would be in a coma for.

Zach's POV

When I heard about the accident Corey, James and I all rushed to the hospital, I saw Libby and Alex safe but froze when I saw Bailey.

Her body was unmoving, she looked pale and her heartbeat was slow.

"She's gone into a coma. I'm sorry Zach" I heard Libby whisper, that broke me, I dropped to my knees and stared at Bailey in shock, I needed her.

~~~~~~~

I brought up a chair and sat next to her, it had been 3 days since she has been like this. Libby and Alex were discharged yesterday after getting the clear from the doctor. I signed and held her hand; it wasn't warm like usual but cold.

I laid my head on her chest and did one thing I couldn't believe I did. I cried.

Bailey's POV

I woke up on grass; I looked around to see a faded forest.

"Bailey?" I whipped my head around at that familiar voice,

"Mum?" I asked, she smiled and I ran into her arms, I saw my dad and smiled.

"How's it going Pumpkin'" my father asked

"Oh you know the usual, the Dark Moon pack had declared war on us, I got hit by a car and I am now I’m in a coma... So just swell you?" My father chuckled along with my mum.

"Seems like your life has been eventful"

"So how have you been?"

"We had crossed over but we came back to talk to you, you've made us proud Bailey. It's okay to let it all out. You don’t have to me strong anymore. Sometimes it’s okay, to not be okay" my mother said

My jaw tightened, I looked to see my parents fading,

"I guess it is time to go back" my father said,

"Back? No don't leave me!" I said, panicked

"We never truly leave you Bailey; we are in your heart, always"

Soon they disappeared and so did the scenery. I felt someone holding my hand. I tried to squeeze it back but I couldn't, I felt like I was trapped in my own body,

I couldn't move,

I felt like I was drowning

And soon everything went black.