chapter 2

Chapter 2

Edited, you know the drill.

I ran with Corey in my arms, once I got back I dropped off Corey to his mate and cleaned up the mess I left behind, I built a fire and putted the dead bodies in there. Once they were ash I put out the fire and went back to the pack house.

The next morning I woke up to my phone ringing all the way in my office, I got up and went to the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hello, this is alpha Zach, rouge attacks have been coming quite a problem and they are taking over my land my pack and I were wondering if we could join your pack,"

"Sure, when would you like to join?"

"Tomorrow, so we have time to pack"

"Sure, my fighters and I will come and pick you guys up around, 10:00am and the morning"

"Good bye

"Cya" once I hung I went and got changed once I came down stairs I was brought into the kitchen to meet my sister’s boyfriend, I looked at him and my wolf howled and growled. No wait. She was purring.

'MATE' she screamed, oh crap my mate was my sister’s boyfriend. My sister went away and he started to speak.

"I, Drew Handsome, reject you, Bailey Evans" a pain shot through my chest, and I ran up to my room, tears started to run down my face and I was sure Corey saw them as I ran passed him.

I had gotten to my room ten minutes ago when the door opened to revel Corey and James my other best friend and third in command. Both were shocked to see me crying and I ran up to James’s open arms.

"Shh...What’s wrong?"

"My-my m-m-mate r-rejected m-me" I said between snobs "For m-my s-s-sister" both of them growled as James hugged me tighter, Libby came through the door and when she saw me she grew sad, Corey informed her what happened and was about to storm down stairs.

"WAIT!" I shouted, she turned

"What"

"I don't want to hurt my sister, she lost her mate and now she has moved on and found someone new I don't want her to him to"

"But he is your mate"

"I don't want a mate if he rejects me for my sister, he wouldn't make a very good alpha" they all nodded their heads, James arms tightened his arms around me and then the whole thing with Zach pooped back into my head.

"Oh yeah right, Meeting in 10, spread the word" they nodded their heads and left, I cleaned up my face and then went down stairs to the meeting.

"Thank you for being here, another pack will be joining us-Alpha Zach's pack- they have been having troubles with rouges and it is getting out of hand. Cody, James, Dean and Shaun all of you will help escort all of Alpha Zach's Pack to our pack house,10:00 we have to be there by so be up by 8:00am to get ready, Dismissed."