Chapter 17

Wynter's POV

"-what is your definition of your perfect mate?" I ask Arseni not bothering to react to his compliment though my stomach was heating because of the butterflies flying around in there.

I don't want him to know he has an effect on me, the same way I hid my heartbreak is the same way I'll hide the happiness that comes with that complement. I never missed how he was looking at me, shamelessly eye fucking me from head to toe.

"What do you mean?" He says acting all stupid. That is if he is acting.

"You know what I mean. One minute you're trying by every means to make me feel bad for being-" I pause not sure if I should say that because he already proved not to want me. "You know what. The next thing you are preventing me from leaving and I'm not even going to try to fight you. You're the Prince right?" She continues.

"That is more words I've heard you ever say." He said, why the hell would he say that as if I'm joking right now?

"Do you know the functions of a vagina?" I asked.

"Wha- I'm confused." He says.

"You did biology right?" He hesitantly nods. "Good so you know a vagina can have people coming out of it and a penis but still function. And a penis' job is to transfer sperm but also penetrate through the vagina to open it and get it ready for birth but it does it in a painful way. That is what you are, a damn dick that only brings pain but every stupid girl wants." I say and for the first time, I see an actual reaction. He was shocked at what I said. I didn't miss the snicker on one of the guards which made him turn to look at him.

When he looked back at me he wore a little smile, I expected him to be mad, he's not mad.

"Beauty and brains, I like it. Baby if I'm a dick then that only means I bring extreme pleasure too, wouldn't you like to find out?" He says stepping a little closer.

"No, but maybe Mila is around." His face scrunched up at my words.

"Mila is not my mate Wynter." He says. Everytime he says my name my knees feel weak. Oh Moon Goddess make it stop!

"You sure don't act like it." I say. He lets out an exasperated sigh.

"Look, Mila is my friend and we've been friends for a long time. I have no feelings for her whatsoever, she was only pretending to be my girlfriend around you people to keep all those annoying human girls away. I've never even been sexually involved with her." He explained. I felt my chest getting warm but then I remembered something.

"Then why did you say all of those things?" My voice came out as needy and desperate it made me want to facepalm myself right in this instance.

"I didn't mean those things, I had to make you hate me because... I can't tell you why yet but I regretted every word I said believe me." He said leaning on the balcony. His expression showed hurt and regret but how do I not know he isn't lying?

"I don't believe you..." I say and he turns to me. "Or maybe I do, I don't know but I do know one thing. If you didn't know I was a princess I would still be worth nothing to you." I say.

"I never said-" I don't let him finish his lie.

"Do you seriously think lying is the best option right now?" I say to him. "I may not speak up for myself sometimes but I'm not an idiot. I know for a fact all my life has revolved on who my parents are, who my brothers were. No one ever gives me a second glance unless they hear I'm a Verlice or Autumn and Ilari are my brothers. Am I wrong?"

He looked like he wanted to answer but hesitates.

"Exactly Arseni, how can I really believe that you didn't mean that? I'd say you fear my Dad but you're too arrogant and cocky for that, but for whatever reason, I hope you know the pain you made me go through. Maybe I'm not emotionally strong like my parents but physically, I'm definitely not some damn omega." I say feeling the tears wanting to come out but fight it back.