Chapter 11

Wynter's POV

"Hello, you look dashing as ever. Going somewhere?" He asks with a smirk, okay there's nothing more attractive than a man's confidence and this guy screams confidence.

"Uhm- well uh... What are you doing here? You're probably lost." I don't know why I said that but I don't see why he would be here. I know Arseni didn't send him here.

"Oh no I was looking for a girl. Maybe you could help?" Of course he was.

"Yes, can you describe her?"

"She's about yey high, blue eyes and dark hair very pretty. Know her?" He says demonstrating the height

"Are you talking about my former roommate Jessi?" She's the first person to pop into my head because one of his friends who also looks like Megan Fox has blue eyes and dark hair so they can't be looking for her.

"Well maybe that's her name I don't know but she dropped her laptop the other day." He says. Oh he's describing me. Why did he say all that.

"Oh I see. What did you find my sketchbook of something cause I can't see it anywhere?" I say crossing my arms.

"Uhm so you won't let me in?" I think about it for a moment and I noticed the bag in his hands.

"What's that?" I say curiously.

"Something you'll see once I'm inside." He smirks again. I suppress the urge to roll my eyes. His charms are good yes but not for me because I have one person in my mind. He might not have me though.

I invite him in and he really found comfort in my couch, he is so large it's hard to take him in. He creates a four with his legs while he sits as if he owns the place.

"I can smell you're not alone. Your vampire friend is here." He says but he said it like it was interesting.

"Wynter bae? Who's there? Do you smell th-" Quincy stops when he noticed the man in front of me.

His smile immediately grows wider and more sinister as he takes in my best friend's frame. She was wearing a black top that only covered her breasts to her neck and some summer three quarter jeans ready for travel. Her blonde her was in a neat ponytail.

"This, this is what I would like to see for a long... long time." Eriks says as he looks at Quincy from her cute flip flops to her face admiring her. You could see the lust in his eyes as if he would rip those clothes to shreds and do whatever he pleases to her. Should I be scared for her? I should probably be scared for him.

"What is this Lycan perve doing here? Is he bothering you?" Quincy says folding her arms and not paying attention to Eriks' words. Wait a minute, hold the damn phone, she said what?

"Lycan? You're a Lycan? Is Arseni a Lycan too?" Eriks just smiles at Quincy then turns slowly to me.

"For a wolf, I'm surprised your vampire girl knew before you. Couldn't you smell it sweetheart?" No.

"I've never been in the presence of one." I say.

"I have, and I killed that thing. Wasn't easy but it was fun." Quincy says looking proud of herself. I think she was trying to piss him off but it looks like this only turned the guy on even more. He's got the hots for her.

"Anyway. Why are you here really?" I ask him getting anxious to find out what's inside the bag.

He puts the bag on the table and tells me to open it. Don't have to tell me twice. When I open it, there was a brand new MacBook and an IPhone 12 pro. What are these for?

"What are these for?" I ask him.

"You broke your laptop and the a phone was a bonus for your pretty face." He says.

"Or he is just trying to get in your pants." Quincy comments.

"No, the only pants I want to get into are yours love." He says. He is very straight forward.

"So you bought these for me?" I say, I had hoped he would say Arseni did.

"Yes, as an apology."

"For what? It wasn't your fault I almost fell." I say.

"Not for that. For him." He says his expression now serious.

"Him as in her bitchy mate? Sure a laptop and a phone can fix being called nothing compared to a stark up fake Barbie rude b-" Quincy didn't finish her sentence before the room was filled with a foreign and intense energy making Quincy tense up. Eriks' face changed rather quickly, it looked deadly.

"He... said what?" He says his voice a little deeper and deadlier. Is he mad at him? Quincy has her guard up but he doesn't look scary to me at all, I feel safe around him and it's not that he saved me from embarrassment.

"So he doesn't go into detail?" I say crossing my arms.

"I need to have a talk with Arseni. Something needs to get straight, but speaking of something else. Where are you two heading off to?" His expression changes back. Bipolar? How isn't he and Quincy mated?

"We're going home for the weekend. I'm super excited! I can't wait to see Kavin. I miss that little rascal." Quincy and her little brother are close but they also fight a lot. Like me and Autumn.

"Do you love children?" Eriks asks her unexpectedly.

"Very much, they're a gift. You wouldn't know that would you?" She teases.

"No, never had the privilege. But I can give you one." His flirty side comes back. There he is. I think he does have an effect on her because her cheeks developed a little blush. I will so tease her.

"Tell you what Wynter. I give you these and you tell your friend that I'm not the bad guy. She might like me if she tried.". Oh?

"Doubt it." Quincy comments. Ouuu that's got to hurt.

"I can show you anyday you want." He replies.

"Anyway. I shouldn't be keeping you long." He says getting ready to leave.

"Oh and Wynter bae, don't let him get to you. As for Quincy, I won't stop until I have you." With that he was gone.

Quincy and I stood there just shocked at what this man just said. I want to take these with me but they already have his scent and Dad will sniff it off the minute I enter those doors. He will ask questions and I'm not in the mood although I appreciate them. I can't help wonder if Arseni bought these.

"So..." Quincy says breaking our silence.

"He's so into you." I say.

"No he's not!" I knew she would deny it.

"So is, and you like him too. Don't think I didn't see that blush." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"He's not even my mate and he's making me feel...stuff. Besides that, Dad hates Lycans with a passion." Wait did she just openly admit her attraction.

"Yeah I guess that's a bummer." My phone rings and the caller ID said it was Ilari. Guess it's time to go.

After we take our stuff downstairs, we meet Ilari and Chrystal already waiting to take us to the airport.

~
Hey guys. I hope you're all having a great Sunday and here's a chapter to start your day!

Don't forget to vote and comment. Xoxo 😘