Chapter 6

It's been three days since my encounter with my mate, should I even call him that? I don't even know his name. His accent was still painted in my mind, it's not strong meaning he has been in America for a while.

His words hurt but not as much as I thought they would. I thought I'd be crying my eyes out but I feel void of any emotion. In a way I expected this to happen. I always say when you expect the worst in everything disappointment doesn't easily reach you. Right now I'm only surprised he dumped for being me, he thought I was just a weak omega. Pfffttt, I may feel like shit but I'm anything but just a mere omega.

School is going great so far and my friends and I have been having some fun times. Last night we had a sleepover at mines because I don't know where Jessi was.

She has a friend who's name is Eliza and they gossip about boys a lot, especially the Arseni guy and if not him then Eriks. I've heard a few things like Erik's has done the devil's tango with Eliza and we'll she can't get over it.

Right now I'm driving to the nearest bookstore. I'm not big on reading but sometimes I do, as someone who draws pictures from my head it's nice when someone else gives me pictures through words.

I was in the section of sci-fi horror. Yes I'm a geek so what? They're a fun read. Horror just gives me another feeling when that scary scene pops up. What's better than imaging someone getting brutally killed? A movie, seeing someone getting brutally killed. Yes my taste in entertainment doesn't match what I stand for.

During my long lost thoughts I saw an interesting book, Infected by Scott Sigler. I love Scott Sigler!

When I reach out for it I see a pale hand doing the same causing me to flinch and quickly retract my hand.

I look up to see an attractive male with midnight hair and a septum piercing. He looks at me and doesn't say a word and I do the same, we look at each other for a second too long and if someone who sees, they will say we are looking like two lovers who are having a "love at first sight" moment.

His presence is of someone you wouldn't miss, his looks very relaxed as if he has no care in the world. He wears all black like some type of emo guy but he makes work. I know this guy because I saw him sitting with my so-called mate.

I hear a soft voice behind him removing my eyes from him and directing them from the sweet talking girl.

"Ty nashel..." She says and his head quickly turns to the girl. "Oh hi," she says and flashes me a pearly white smile.

"H- hi." I say awkward as I shift uncomfortably.

They are massively tall, well not massively but they are tall enough to be intimidating.

They guy looks to be about 6'7 and the girl might be at least 5'8. I'm only a 4'9. She has dark brown hair a dark chocolaty smooth skin. Her eyes glisten showing her happiness. Her smile is wide enough to reach her ears as if she's happy to see me? She's wearing a cream dress with flowers that hugs her curvy body in all the right places and white boots with laces.

"Wow you're gorgeous." My mouth moves without my permission and I quickly put my hand to cover it. That was embarrassing. I don't miss the ghost smile on her tall boyfriend. She just gives me a soft laugh.

"Thank you, so are you. I love your eyes." She says. I don't like my eyes but she makes it feel like they are the best quality I could have.

"You're a book nerd just like him, huh?" She says nudging the guy with her elbow.

"Yeah, more like my mom is. I don't read as much as her and she forced me to like books." I say jokingly. She gives another one if her soft laugh making me smile seeing her smile. She really is a site to look at.

"You're funny. Oh where are my manners? This is my mate Andrei and my name is Nikita. What's yours?" She says.

"Oh uh- I um-" Okay why am I stuttering? I clear my throat to get my voice back.

"I'm- my name is Wynter." I say finally. I feel like petting myself on the back.

"Do you know Ilari?" The emo guy talks for the first time. He still keeps his calm demeanor but shows how surprised he really is.

"Maybe, yeah." I say, I don't exactly want them to know much about me but I'm just answering and not thinking right now.

"Have you dated him?" He asks again. What's the sudden interest?

"What? Euw no. Oh Moon Goddess no. He's my older brother." I tell the truth because how could they think that? Disgusting.

"What's the interest though?"I say my curiousity getting the better of me.

"Curious. We must go, borrow me the book when you're done." He says rushing his girlfriend out if the store.

"Bye Wynter." Nikita shouts before she leaves. I muttered a bye to her too.

That guy was a little weird but then again, everyone here is a little weird.

Let me buy this book and leave.

.......

It's currently 7 pm right now and I'm working on one of my many assignments I have. I have a lot so I have to like reduce the work.

My life bores me so I start thinking about Andrei and Nikita again. They are so different but they make a great couple. A bubbly girl that loves to smile and wears bright clothing and a guy that is definitely no sunshine and likes dark clothing. I'd say I've always liked that but I love all kinds of clothes though I've been tempted to be an emo girl, I know I'm to nice to be one.

I wonder if they are going to tell my mate they saw me. Coming to think of it Jessi said something about a hot guy with a Russian accent, I know Andrei and Nikita have Russian accents. I know a bit if Russian too because the Lycan Royals are Russian, life of a princess right. Anyway the point is, my mate had a Russian accent which was addictive but the words he said we're the opposite. Could it be possible that's who Jessi is crazy about? He said his name was Arseni, okay I like the name.

No I love the name Arseni, I bet it has a meaning. I should look it up! What? No, argh no Wynter he is was a dick! Buy this isn't about him, it's about a hot name. No matter how much I try to convince myself that's true, I know it's because I still have a strong attraction towards a man that can speak such cruel words to me and it hurts me.

I take out my MacBook and start my search on Google. "Meaning of Russian name Arseni".

"Meaning: Masculine. Arseni as a boy's name is of Spanish and Greek origin meaning "masculine"

Wow it fits. How can a name fit somone so much? He is masculine, very very masculine. I shouldn't be thinking about that but he is. What the heck I'm not even sure that's his name.

You know what? I am done drooling over a cocky and stupid male! He doesn't deserve even a drop of my drool. Okay that should've sounded better. Ah, life of a princess.

~

Hey honey buns. It's been a great chapter and ps:Nikita is one of my faves.

Please vote and comment. Xoxo😚