Chapter 2

Wynter's POV

We have finally reached Washington State University. It's really beautiful and huge. Holden may have driven us here but we came with bodyguards in case, we are all royalty after all. Everyone else who didn't ride with me, uncle Holden, Quincy, Autumn and Leo took a Limo.

In the Limo there was, August, Harper, Ilaris and Chrystal. I'm sure they didn't have fun like us. Harper came along because she wanted to see the university and of course she will be going back with Holden and August.

Leo is Ilari's best friend and he is also a senior. August was a senior two years ago so he is now in training to take his dad's position but that'll only happen when Quincy is ready to be Queen.

"Well, I guess I'll be seeing you guys in 3 months?" Uncle Holden says after we all stopped gawking at the place.

"What you're not helping us settle in Dad?" Quincy makes a pouting face.

"As much as I'd like to, August and I have a few errands to run so we can take little Harper home as soon as possible." He says and gives us a huge bear hug. "I'm going to miss you girls. You too Autumn."

"Oh no, no hugs! There's hot girls here." He says backing up. I roll my eyes at him. Typical Autumn.

"Thanks Mr Black." Leo says taking his stuff out. Mom and Dad said they will send some guards to drive our cars here tomorrow so for the day, everyone is carless.

...........

We finally settled in our dorm rooms. The boys living in another building left us here. I already met my roommate and she's a little nice I guess, weirdly she has dark hair and blue eyes too. So I don't look like my siblings but I look like a stranger? That is plain evil.

Quincy and Chrystal share a room. Lucky! But that also means a nice girl's night.

My roommate's name is Jessi with no "e" she says, told me that there is a freshman party that'll take place tonight in the woods. I'm not big for parties but Quincy already texted me saying we are going. Of course we are.

Don't get me wrong, parties are awesome and I used to love partying with my friends but this thing happened. Ever since my powers showed, I have been feeling like I'm on chains, I feel like my right to express myself was taken from me.

I feel like I'm standing on the sidelines. It's like I'm that bad player in a game that got benched, I'm there but I'm not participating. Days go by slowly and nights are longer than usual. I feel like I'm waiting for something but I am yet to figure about what it is. Or who it is.

Of course I still have hope that he is out there and he wants me as much as I want him. There are very little chances he might, I mean I'm me. My life wasn't so jolly before but it was simple and eventually would grow out of being a nerd but instead this happened.

I feel like in every point of life, once you get to the peak of your breakthrough, the smallest of mistakes can knock you back down and you have to start over. That's how my life is.

I was getting a bit confident about myself but then the worst thing happened to me.

If you're wondering what I mean about that, well it's simple. I come from a very powerful family right? Everyone expects me to be the same but I'm not. My mom doesn't like people much which is something she and Ilari have in common. My dad also doesn't like people but can bare with them and I have that too. Autumn well is just him, very unique.

Mom has the ability to see future tragedies and sometimes they're not clear but my aunt Zafirah and her have some weird connection that everything she sees, she can also see. That makes them a powerful duo, not to mention Zafirah can send someone to sleep or make them feel any type of emotion she wants by touching them. And she can read people's minds. Mom is a skilled fighter and she has powers that can help her create any weapon of her choice.

Dad has an affinity for air meaning he can control air. Besides that he is a skilled fighter too trained by grandma. As a King of course he will be strong, fast and intelligent. He can kill 8 rogues alone without breaking a sweat. He is feared because of his past but grandma says Mom changed him, even though she is not the softest of people but she did turn him into a softie.

Ilari is just like Dad, powerful and intimidating but a real softie. I don't know if he has a reputation here but there are 9.9999/10 chances he might. A lot of females crush on him so of course a lot of people might know him. How will I match up to that?

It hurts when people either say I'm lying or they keep asking for confirmation when I say I'm related to my brothers, is it that hard to believe? I mean I don't look like them yes but it doesn't mean we might not be related.

Currently I'm seating down on my chair and doing what I love. Sketching. I saw multiple scenes when we were driving here and they are stuck in my head therefore I have to put them in my sketchbook. Just like singers feel when they release their melodic voices, skaters when they perfect that stunt they have been trying for weeks, writers when they out their imagination on paper and nerds when they get that perfect A in their test, that's how I feel when I put the pictures in my head in a form of a drawing.

I found out I was good at drawing when I was eleven. Although I always wanted to draw and grandma would complain on me messing up her walls, Dad even put a studio in a spare bedroom just for me whenever I needed to draw something. I love him for that because he gets me.

I draw everything. I'm a firm believer in expressing my emotions through a picture. No one I've met has the same artistic eye as me so no one gets my drawings. They just see normal pictures.

"Hey, it's almost time for the party. Let's get you ready." Jessi says.

"Ready? I thought I was okay with this on?" I say looking at my outfit.

I mean it's not much, it's jeans, a baggy tee and some nice sneakers.

"Please no, wear a skirt or something. There are hot guys in this place." She says. A skirt at night? I'm not sure. Plus everyone is going to be drunk.

"People will be drunk there so I don't think so." She huffs and looks at me up and down.

"Okay then, wear a nice top. You have a top right?" She asks.

"Of course, I'm still a girl." I take my black top. It only covers my front and shows my bare back. I wore my contact lenses and let my hair fall down on my back. I have brown contact lenses and I put them on sometimes but not always. I miss my brown eyes honestly. I hate blue eyes, they look better on Quincy and go with her dirty blonde hair.

Well, it's time to go. My wolf is actually excited to go to this party as if there is something she wants there. She's never been like this before but I guess I love the energy. I hope the emotions won't get too overwhelming because it would be a disaster. I haven't been here for 24 hours yet.

~

Hey lovies! I hope you liked the chapter because there's more where that came from.

Don't forget to vote and comment. Xoxo.

Love ya!⊂(•‿•⊂ )*.✧