(22) 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐚 ✓

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

ADELAIDE USED THE WALL AS HER GUIDE, she felt her body aching as her brain bounced around in her skull. She saw the looks she was getting from the people around her but she wasn't paying attention. She didn't have the energy inside of her to do so.  Adelaide saw Clary, Alec and Jace standing together in the main room and wanted to see what was happening. Adelaide was grateful for Alec and Jace taking care of her but she wanted to help. In any way that she could. It seemed that Jace had noticed her presence because he was giving her an annoyed glare.

"Adelaide what are you doing?" Jace asks with a sigh which catches Alecs attention making the man turn to face the girl aswell.

"Helping?" Adelaide says with a raised eyebrow as she stops next to them but she could tell they weren't amused.

"You can barely stand." Alec tells her as he grabs a hold of her but she only moves her arm away.

"I'm fine." Adelaide snaps as she closes her eyes for a moment. Clary gives Jace a look but the man only shakes his head. Adelaide takes a deep breath before opening her eyes. "Where are we with Azazel?" She asks as she looks at them. They just eye one another before Alec clears his throat.

"Azazels attacks go as far south as the meatpacking district and then the trail runs cold." Alec explains as he looks around the group, although he kept close eye on Adelaide who was using the table as a way to keep standing.

"It's not use just tracking the dead bodies. With his ability to demateralize, he could be anywhere." Jace explains with a sigh as it wasn't as easy as they wanted it to be.

"Maybe we can help." Isabelle's voice pipes up and they all look over to see her stop next to the table with someone they had never seen before.

"Izzy, we've been so worried about you." Clary tells her with a gasp as she pulls the girl in for a hug. Isabelle returns it before they move away. "Where have you been?" She asks the girl and Isabelle only sighs.

"Looking for Azazel." Isabelle admits as she glanced towards Sebastian. "This is Sebastian Verlac from the London institute. When the demon came after me, Sebastian saved my life. Sebastians an expert on all things Azazel." Isabelle explains to them and Adelaide only flickers her eyes to the man, biting the inside of her cheek. She was glad Isabelle was alright but since when were they inviting any shadowhunter into the institute.

"When I studied abroad at the Paris institute, I specialized in greater demons." Sebastian tells them and they all nod their heads before Alec reaches his hand across the table.