(4) 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 ✓

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

CLARY HAD GOTTEN BACK TO THE INSTITUTE AFTER A LONG NIGHT. Dot had taken her to Valentine's ship and after a lot of fighting, she and Jace were able to escape. But she lost Jace in the process. She was questioned by Aldertree but managed to get out of it. Now she was heading to see Alec who she was informed was hurt in attempt of finding Jace. She sees Isabelle waiting for her outside the room.

"Have they been in there with Alec the whole time?" Clary asks once she sees both Adelaide and Magnus inside the room, aiding to Alec.

"They're the only reason Alec still has a chance. But their magic can't last forever. Sooner or later he's gonna burn out." Isabelle explains to her, frowning and Clary reaches over, taking the girls hand and squeezing it. Adelaide gets up from Alec's side, moving towards them.

"Hey, you okay?" Clary asks as she sees how burnt out she seemed to be. Adelaide nods her head though, being sure to keep herself out of the hallway as she wasn't supposed to be there.

"I'm just worried for Alec." Adelaide responds as she sighs a little bit, running a hand through her hair. Isabelle's phone rings and she furrows her eyebrows as she sees the unknown number.

"Hello?" She asks as she puts the phone up to her ear. "Jace?" Isabelle questions as her eyes widen lightly, staring at Clary and Adelaide in shock. "Are you okay?" She asks and Adelaide was just glad that Jace was able to call them. "She's here. She's safe." Isabelle answers with a nod as she glances at Clary for a moment before handing her the phone.

"Jace, it's me. We need you to get to Alec." She immediately tells him and Adelaide was just hoping Jace pulled through. "He tried tracking you with his parabatai rune, but now, it's like he's stuck in some kind of nightmare and can't wake up. He was looking for you, so you're the only one who can help him." Clary explains to him with a frown. "But you can't cause the clave still wants you dead." She tells him with a frown, looking around the hallway. Isabelle gestures for the phone back so Clary gives it to her.

"Meet us at Magnus', we'll find a way to get Alec there." Isabelle tells him before hanging up the phone and looking at the two girls who stare at her curiously.

"How are we gonna get Alec to Magnus' apartment? Aldertree has people everywhere." Clary asks as she didn't see how it was possible without being caught.

"Not a problem. My parents want to get Alec to Idris." Isabelle explains to Clary as she shrugs her shoulders. "Magnus will make a portal, we'll take it to Jace instead." She states as it was a pretty easy plan if Aldertree didn't get in their way. Clary's phone rings so she takes it out, answering it.