(9) 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ✓

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

ALEC WAS SITTING NEXT TO ADELAIDE ON HER BED AS SHE PLAYED WITH HER SKIRT. He didn't want to press the matter but it didn't seem like she was going to start the conversation. Alec was worried since the only thing she really said was that her mother was trying to communicate but she couldn't hear anything, she only saw images. "Are we really not going to talk about it?" Alec asks as he looks over at the girl who just stares blankly back at him.

"Talk about what?" Adelaide asks, acting clueless but Alec only stared at her unimpressed.

"Adelaide." He says in a stern tone but Adelaide wasn't ready to get lectured into talking.

"Please just.. give me one day." Adelaide tells him as she really didn't want to talk about her mother right now. "One day, and then we can talk." Adelaide pleads as she looks at the man who sighs but agreed.

"Okay." Alec says, nodding his head as he knew she needed time to process it all and to come to terms with everything that was happening.

"Tell that to Magnus too because he's going to ask a bunch of questions once we leave this room." Adelaide mumbles as she rubs her face. Alec nods his head with a smile but it drops when he hears the giggles and moans from the next room. The room where Jace was staying.

"He's been here what, a day?" Alec asks with a scoff as he rolls his eyes. Adelaide presses her lips together, amusement in her eyes as she saw the look of disgust on Alec's face.

"He's letting loose, Alec." Adelaide didn't blame Jace one bit for having meaningless sex. what would you do after having been with Valentine and not being able to avoid the person who you thought you liked but turned out to be your sister.

"He's annoying." Alec retorts as he grimaces at the bed squeak. Adelaide sighs, waving her fingers a little bit until the noise was silent. Alec raises an eyebrow as he looks at her.

"How about now?" Adelaide asks with a smirk and Alec only laughs, shaking his head at her.

"Do you know that I love your warlock side?" Alec asks, his arm wrapping around her waist, leaning into her. Adelaide giggles, licking her bottom lip.

"Well my warlock side may have a few more tricks up it's sleeve." Adelaide tells him and he only perks an eyebrow up. She giggles as she straddles his lap, biting her bottom lip. Alec's hands place on her back but he suddenly feels bold and slides them down to her thighs. Adelaide feels his fingers on her bare skin making her gasp lightly. Her eyes meet his and she could feel his grip tighten. Leaning in towards him, she's about to kiss him intensely when his phone buzzes. Adelaide stops her movements and Alec sighs as he reaches for his phone. He stares at it for a moment before he becomes visibly annoyed.