(2) 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐦𝐞 ✓

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

ADELAIDE FOLLOWED VICTOR INTO THE TRAINING ROOM, clearing her throat as she felt a little bit awkward with him. She didn't trust him and she didn't know if he had another motive. Victor didn't seem like the type of person to like people at the institute and yet he wanted to talk to her. He stops in front of her, raising an eyebrow

"So, tell me." Victor starts as he clasps his hands together and leans against the wall. "When did you first learn of your powers." He asks as he stares at the girl who clears her throat a little bit.

"A couple years ago when I went to visit the silent brothers, I haven't started using them until now." Adelaide explains to him and Victor nods his head.

"But you have used them, correct?" He asks as he takes a step toward her.

"Yes." Adelaide says as she nods her head.

"Against whom?" Victor asks her as he puts his hands inside of his pockets. Adelaide clears her throat, not knowing if she should actually tell him or not.

"Valentine.. Camille." She answers as she rubs her hands together. Victor nods his head, squinting his eyes a little bit at her.

"But you were unsuccessful with both?" He questions as he kind of guessed that from the hesitation.

"Actually I think I was quite successful with Camille." Adelaide corrects, smirking lightly as she remembers Camille panicking under her control.

"But you cannot use your warlock powers and your shadowhunter abilities combined?" Victor crosses his arms against his chest.

"Kind of." Adelaide replies as she wasn't able to completely use them at the same time unless she was concentrating on just one thing.

"But you're training to do so." Victor adds as he raises his eyebrows. Adelaide squints her eyes as she nods her head slowly.

"Yes." She says cautiously, tilting her head at the man. "Why do you want to know all of this?" Adelaide asks him curiously as she understood why he was asking questions but it seemed like a lot.

"You're our best bet against Valentine. I just need to know everything about how you're developing your powers." Victor answers her as he shrugs his shoulders a little bit. Adelaide nods her head but she was still a little bit wary.

"It's a long process but I think I'm getting the hang of it." Adelaide tells him and Victor nods again, biting the inside of his cheek.