(34) 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

ADELAIDE FLUTTERS HER EYES OPEN, the sunlight shining through the curtains. A yawn leaves her lips as she brings her hand up to rub her face. She glanced across the bed, seeing Alec sitting at the end of it with his back turned to her as he was leant down putting his shoes on. She bites her bottom lip as she wraps the sheet around her, crawling over to the man and wrapping her arms around his shoulders.

Alec glanced back at her when he felt her touch and she immediately took the opportunity to kiss him softly. He sighs into it before pulling away and facing forward again. "We should head back to the institute." Alec tells her as he finishes putting his shoe on, getting up from the bed making her arms drop to her sides. She only grabs his arm, turning him to face her with a suggestive glint in her eyes.

"Or.." Adelaide starts as she drops the sheets, her half naked body on view from him to see in her bra and underwear. Alec licks his bottom lip as she wraps her arms back around him, pulling him against her body. "We can spend the day here." She suggests as she smirks at him, tilting her head as her hand runs down his chest and stomach. Alec sighs as he unwraps her arms, taking a step back.

"We need to make sure everything's still good." Alec states as he wanted to make sure that they had really gotten every demon and that nothing else was going wrong at the institute. It seemed they could never catch a break.

"Your mom said she would message if something happened." Adelaide responds as she runs a hand through her hair. Alec clenches his jaw, nodding his head but that still didn't make him feel any less worried.

"Just.. I'm the head of the institute, I should be there to get everything back on track." Alec says with a frown on his face making Adelaide take a deep breath. She moves closer to the edge of the bed, bringing her hands up to his shoulders.

"Not everything is on your shoulders." Adelaide tells him as she rubs them lightly. Alec closes his eyes for a moment but nods his head at her again. "Who texted you last night?" She asks curiously as she plays with the strands of his hair. Alec stares back at her, tensing a little bit as he clears his throat.

"Uh.. Magnus." Alec says reluctantly because immediately a sour expression forms on her face. He knew she was still angry but he thought she should at least hear the warlock out. "Look, he just wanted to make sure you were okay." He tells her, shrugging his shoulders but the girl only lets out a scoff.

"Like he actually cares." She mutters with a roll of her eyes. Alec sighs as he takes a step closer to her, rubbing her arm softly.

"I think the seelie queen made him a promise. I think that's why he was so hesitant in telling you." Alec says but she only squints her eyes, her jaw clenching as she just stared at him for a moment.