(21) 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 ✓

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

ADELAIDE FOLLOWED ALEC INTO THE COURTYARD WHERE VALENTINE WAS IN CHAINS AND MAGNUS WAS WAITING.
"Is the courtyard glamoured?" Alec asks as he stops by the warlock. Magnus nods his head, looking between the couple for a moment.

"No one can see us." Magnus replies as he looks towards Adelaide with a curious expression but she only shakes her head.

"I don't know. It still seems like a risk." Alec mumbles as he didn't like the idea at all. If Azazel didn't have Isabelle then they unleashed a greater demon for nothing.

"We have no choice. It was the only space big enough." Magnus admits with a sigh before moving away from them. Alec goes to follow but Adelaide grabbed his arm.

"Alec, you can't use this to avoid my question." Adelaide tells him quietly and Alec only pulls his arm away before shrugging his shoulders.

"I'm not avoiding anything." Alec responds before walking away from the girl who sighs.

"Security cameras in the cell are down." Jace tells them as he makes his way down the stairs. "We've got a half hour until the inquisitor is done with her meeting." He states as he stops beside them.

"Is Clary ready?" Alec asks as he looks towards Jace who nods his head.

"Let's do this." Jace says as he looks towards Magnus.

"I call upon the power of the pentagram. Azazel, I summon thee." Magnus starts as he looks at the pentagram. "From within our realm, into this mystical confinement, I summon thee. You seek the mortal cup, we seek the return of our friend. For this exchange, I summon thee." He finishes as he raises his hands and through a big flame, Azazel appears.

"Well.. if it isn't Magnus bane." Azazel starts as he meets eyes with the warlock. "Brave move." He says with a smirk as he tilts his head a little bit.

"Return Isabelle Lightwood. We'll hand over Valentine. He can lead you to the mortal cup." Magnus demands the demon who only squints his eyes, moving them around the group.

"Valentine Morgenstern. The man who dares to dream big." Azazel says as he stares at Valentine for a moment. "It is a tempting offer, but I don't have your friend Isabelle." He says with a shrug as he looks towards them.  Adelaide furrows her eyebrows as she glanced towards Alec.