(3) 𝐬𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥, 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 ✓

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

ADELAIDE HAD GOTTEN A MESSAGE FROM ALEC SAYING THEY HAD A LEAD ON VALENTINE. They knew Aldertree wouldn't want her going with Alec and Isabelle but they couldn't care less. She was still a part of their group and nothing was gonna stop them from including her. They were going to find Jace. "He says the best fighters of the city come here." Alec tells them as they see the fight happen before them. Adelaide wasn't impressed by them at all, only rolling her eyes as it seemed like a room of alpha males

"It's only a matter of time before Valentine comes here." Isabelle says as they see the fight finished before the man turns towards them. "You've got some moves." She tells him and he only smirks as he flickers his eyes between the two girls. Adelaide felt grossed out as his eyes run down her body.

"Yeah? How bout I take you two home and show you some moves. Up close and personal." He flirts and Adelaide grimaces, her face showing one of disgust. Never in a million years would she ever want to be near him.

"That's funny. You really think you have a chance with them?" Alec scoffs as he glares at the man, taking a step forward. He hated the way he was looking at his sister and Adelaide like they were objects for his pleasure.

"And who are you?" The man asks as he raises an eyebrow at the shadowhunter. Alec clenches his jaw as he was about to knock some sense into him.

"I'm the guy who's gonna shut you down if you don't shut your mouth." Alec threatens him and the man only laughs darkly as he shakes his head.

"I doubt one of these bitches is yours." He says as he smirks at the man, tilting his head before his eyes land on Adelaide. "She's way too hot for you and I'm sure you can't handle a fierce woman like her." The man whistles at Adelaide and she takes step forward, wanting to punch his teeth out and make him eat them.

"I suggest you shut up." Alec says, his voice harsh as he glances at Adelaide for a moment who seemed just as angry.

"Why don't you come up and try, pretty boy." The man taunts and Alec glares at him but Isabelle stops him, glancing towards her brother.

"I got this." Isabelle tells him before making her way over to the man, leaving Alec and Adelaide alone. Adelaide turns to Alec, pressing her lips together as she meets his eyes. He kept his eyes sometimes on Isabelle but he offered a soft smile Adelaide's way.

"Can we talk... About.."  She trails off, her voice quiet as she looks up at him. Alec furrows his eyebrows, glancing over at Isabelle who was starting to completely obliterate the man.