Morning cuddles. (Bbc)

He runs a hand up beneath Sherlocks robe, tracing the strong line on the centre of his back. He feels so warm, covered and comfortable here, with Sherlocks breaths huffing out against his neck. He murmurs sleepily when John rubs one broad palm over the soft skin of his lower back. He shuffles closer, throwing one arm over Johns shoulder, and John can't help but kiss the crown of his head, burying his nose in his curls. He thinks of his lonely home, ever since he moved out he felt ever so isolated, he wished he stayed though his job required him to move. Compared to staying with Sherlock he had a obvious favourite.
"John.." sherlock mumbled, stretching out his legs with a yawn.
"Yeah?" The older man hummed back quietly, trying to be gentle with him.
" 'ow long have I been out?" The brunets voice grumbled as he played with the stray hairs on the back of johns neck.
"A couple hours, you obviously needed it Sherl." Sherlock just hummed in return, too tired to exchange any words.
He resorted to planting his head agasint his lovers chest again, listening attentively to his lovers heartbeat, the gentle beat soothed him into a mild slumber. Johns leg had gone dead, but he wasn't going to dare interrupt him.

After a few more hours pass John wakes up to gentle kisses burying his face, making his stomach bloom.
"Finally, my lips were getting dry." Sherlock chuckled, sitting back on the other side of the sofa.
"What time is it?" John lifted his head, still in a sleepy draft.
"..Hm. 10am. You don't have to go anywhere? I was thinking we could get some coffee."
"10, 10?? I was supposed to be at work a hour ago." His face fell into his palms as he groaned heavily, though was quickly lifted up again at the jaw and fixed with a kiss.
"Well now you have my company, which is guaranteed to be 10 times better." The brunet confirmed, climbing off and pulling shirt down.
"Sure sure." John laughed, though received a shocked expression from sherlock.
"You know what, coffee is no longer a option. Use the cheap shit in the cupboard." The Brunet pulled a face before collapsing down into his armchair.
"Sherl,
come on.
Sherlock,
no come on." John whined before breaking out into a small laugh. "Your such a drama Queen."

"How rude!"