Kisses and worries. (Bbc)

The two were affectionately exchanging kisses, their hands gently roaming either one's chest, they whispered pet names into eachothers skin. It was pure romance. John took off his shirt leaving Sherlock with a playful smirk, he planted kisses on his lovers chest and shoulders, leaving the occasional mark while John hummed in enjoyment. The shorter man tried to run his hands under the leaner man's shirt, but his hands were gently pushed back to his own chest. Although this could be brushed off as a playful act, it didn't feel right. They continued with the lustful groans and the soft touches to either one's body, giving John a chance to try again. His hands roamed under Sherlocks shirt before being pushed back again, he looked up to see the slender man shaking his head gently.
"Why not?" His voice was soft enough to not ruin the mood, but the response obviously had sherlock uncomfortable to answer. "Sherl?" His voice was louder this time, running his hand down his lovers face.
"It doesn't matter." The detective forced himself a smile placing a hand over his partners. "I promise John."
"It obviously does matter, what's wrong?" The doctor in him had come alive again, holding onto the brim of Sherlocks shirt.
"I don't want you to see it." It was obviously a visibly uncomfortable subject for the brunette, but his boyfriend wasn't going to stop protesting, it was the first time it clicked that he hadn't seen Sherlock shirtless after his faked death.
"Sherlock, it won't change my perspective of you." The opposing man sighed, hesitating before pulling his shirt off. Whip slashes, scabs, dark bruises, recovering wounds, and general scars. His reaction was what the slender man feared, his face was pure shock. "Sherlock," before he commented anything on his body, he recognised the severity of the subject. "I love you okay?" John insisted running his finger over a scar. "Do you want me to.. treat any of these? It doesn't look like they've been seen to. I can get some cream?"
"I'm okay. I promise. I just, it's not the prettiest thing in the world is it."
"Your the most handsome thing in my world, though." John smiled, taking a look at some of the more severe scaring.
"Stop being a sap." Sherlock chuckled, wrapping his arms around johns shoulders.
"Cant call my boyfriend handsome? What is this?" John teased, a small smile appearing on his face.