Sleep. (Bbc)

"John?" Sherlock rolled over in the sheets staring at his lover, it was almost 2 in the morning but he'd left bed a matter of 6 times already, Keeping them both awake.
"Yes sherlock?" The grey haired man uttered, his eyes merely open.
"Do you know where my laptop is? I think I just solv-" The brunette was interrupted by a scarred finger being placed on his lips.
"Sherlock.. it's what, 2am? Can you just try get some sleep.." His voice was soft enough to be a sigh, while his finger slowly drifted off the other man's lips.
"Oh. Okay, sorry for keeping you up." The detective mimicked his partners voice, lowering it to a whisper. A small smile appeared on johns face as he could see Sherlocks silhouette lowering his head against the pillow. A moment of comfortable silence lasted between them, but John stayed awake feeling the build up of Sherlock wanting to speak.
"John?" He mumbled, knowing he was awake.
"Yes?" His partner was struggling to keep his eyes open.
"Is it okay if I come closer?" It's not as if they hadn't 'cuddled' before. It was just that these intimate moments were something Sherlock treasured, and never wanted to be taken for granted or wasted.
"Course' it is, love." The shorter man chuckled gently, lifting his arm up which was keeping the space between them. The leaner man shuffled forward, placing his hand at the back of johns neck while his chin rested on just above Johns nose. John wrapped his arm around sherlocks waist, holding him close. No, their relationship wasn't exactly like others. But it was what they knew, and what they loved. Soft kisses were planted on Sherlocks neck, while sherlock gently caressed johns hair.
"I adore you, Mr Holmes."
"Hmm.." a tired noise escaped Sherlocks lips as they both fell into a deep slumber.

(Sorry if this one is poorly written and really short, I was feeling lazy </3)