Smelling of you. (Bbc)

John was sat on the sofa, scrolling down some older article on his laptop. Sherlock towered over him, staring at the screen too nervous to make his announcement.
"What do you need, sherl?" John smiled, staring at his partners reflection in the screen.
"Well, don't be weird about this. Butineedyoutowearthisforabit." Sherlock spluttered, pushing a folded jacket down beside his lover.
"What, and what now? Mind saying that but 10 times slower?" The shorter man teased staring at the jacket, his eyes widened as he realised it had been months since he'd seen it, he lended it to sherlock when they were at Mycroft's to save him from going downstairs to fetch his coat.
"Could you wear it for a bit, it stopped well.. smelling of you."
"So you nicked my jacket.. for the smell?" The shorter man giggled, unfolding it seeing the slight patterns come to shape.
"Your always at work, I.. miss you now and then. Work is easy." The brunettes cheeks reddened, as he placed his hands down on the top of the sofa.
"You miss me now, eh?"
"Can you wear the jacket of not?" A fierce glare appeared in Sherlocks glass eyes, though John just looked back at him, and nodded with a goofy smile. "Thank you, love you." Sherlocks whispered, planting a kiss on his lovers forehead, still experiencing butterflies from these slight actions.
"Come here." John uttered, patting the spot beside him on the sofa. Sherlock came around to join him, a few soft kisses were pressed against each other, touches of affection littered their skin. They broke out into small giggling fits, it was pure comfort. Sherlock had never experienced this with anyone, he claimed he never loved anyone in the past. When he was a teenager he believed love was for the weak and dependent. Yet here he was, head over heels. After a few minutes Sherlocks head was in johns lap, fingers caressed his curls as the 9th dr who was playing on the screen.
"Your the best." Sherlock added.