Ch 1. Merging

Disclaimer: I do not own anything (Picture, Video, or Show/Anime)

This picture is adorable...and none can convince me otherwise!

In this story All For One's real name will be Shiro! This is kinda a time travel fix-it...but idk. I mean AFO is from the future and merges with fourteen year old Izuku just before he got trapped by the slime villain....so yeah, basically there will be two AFO's...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku...Shiro...All For One...who was he anymore, the now fourteen year old asked himself as he leaned on a wall. His head was spinning in circles, he had two hundred plus years of memories trying to place themselves in chronological order.

He spotted his reflection in a small puddle, familiar curly green hair and shining green eyes staring back. He had the kids memories too, just his luck. In his effort to survive he had thrown himself not only back in time, but he merged with the past Midoriya brat. He closed his eyes as a emotional wave hit him, every single one of his past actions repeating through the lenses of kid who only wanted to help people.

It hurt, oh god, it hurt so much.

Why did his chest hurt so much, why were his eyes wet. He hadn't felt emotions since he purged them, back when he had thrown his brother into that vault. The reminder of his brothers wide terrified green eyes made him want to throw up, what had he done.

The kids stupid moral compass was messing with his head, he just wanted it to stop.

A shift in the air was the only warning he had before he was grabbed from behind, struggling he noted Villain's body was made out of green slime. He didn't know what was going on but he would be damned if he let this Villain get the best of him. He reached for the familiar feeling of his Quirk, letting out a breath of relief that it was still there despite not having any other Quirks inside it.

He immediately sucked the Villains Quirk factor inside of his own, falling to the ground as he was let down. Just in time for All Might to round the corner in a panic, the number one hero and his old enemy looking at the scene in confusion.

Deciding to play into his fourteen year old mentality, he swallowed nervously. One wrong move and All Might would realize who he was, but that didn't mean that lying wasn't just dangerous. No a partial truth was better then a lie, it was best to avoid lying in case the Hero called in that lie detecting Officer.

"All Might!" Sh-Izuku exclaimed looking at the buff blonde standing there. The man turned to look from me to the unconscious villain and back again.

"Young boy, what happened?" All Might question looking concerned. Izuku hesitated for a moment, not really know how to respond to his former enemy.

"I stole his Quirk, I didn't mean too!" Izuku shouted and it was true, he hadn't meant to. He had only done so by survival instinct." I promise I'll give it back, but I was scared and I took it by accident."

All Might's eyes narrowed thoughtfully.

"Did you say you...stole his Quirk?" All Might questioned and he nodded, half truths were better then lies.

"I found out about this Quirk when I was five, but didn't tell anyone about it." Izuku lied looking down at his feet in an impression of the child he was suppose to be." I thought everyone would consider me a Villain, so I pretended to be Quirkless instead."

All Might expression softened and he let out a small sigh, before turning back to the Villain who still hadn't woken up.

"Alright, why don't you give the Villain his Quirk back so I can take him in." All Might suggested and Izuku nodded. He wasn't All For One, not now anyways. That didn't stop the crippling guilt eating away inside him, was his other self still out there?