•21•

Now,I regret asking that question because she doesn't respond. She just stares at me like I just killed somebody

"Did you hear me?" I ask

She nods slowly.

"You know what?," I say with a chuckle. "Forget about it. It's no use"

I get up and she keeps staring at me.

I jump on the bed in an attempt to sleep.

"See you in the morning" I say

Ruby slowly moves from the floor and walks to me
She sits at the edge of the bed and keeps staring at me.

"I've forgotten how to kiss," she says and my eyes open. "It's been long"

A laugh escapes my mouth and she scowls at me.

"I'll teach you"

She doesn't respond so I tell her to sit in front of me.

She does so and crosses her legs.

I stare at how her eyes manage to illuminate so well.

I place both my hands on her waist and she mutters 'shit'

"You move closer to the person like this," I gesture to how close we both are. "You then tilt your head" we both tilt our heads.

My lips land on hers and she sighs.

Her lips are as soft as they look.

I pull her closer to me and press her lean body against mine.

My hands never leave her waist because the way she's shaking,I'm afraid she's gonna fall.

We continue to kiss and I trail down her neck, leaving a hickey there. I place three hickeys on her neck and she gasps.

Her nails dig into my t-shirt and I smirk against her lips.

About four minutes later,Ruby looks utterly red. There are marks on her neck and she rolls her eyes as I stare at her.

She opens her mouth,wanting to say something when I place my index on her lips.

"Don't ruin the solemnity," I whisper and she chuckles. "We'll talk in the morning"

****
When I open my eyes,I can already hear the shower,I sit up and last night's images reflect in my mind and I close my eyes.

I kissed Ruby?

I kissed Ruby!.

She was crying like a baby last night

The picture of her red eyes flashes in my mind and I cringe. She looked bad,and sad and mad.

I just hope she doesn't go back to being mean again.

She comes out of the shower in my clothes she wore last night.

"Good morning" I say

"Morning,Jason"

"Did you sleep well?" I ask her and she nods.

"Okay...you wanna talk about yesterday?" I ask slowly as she sits on the floor across me.

She definitely has a habit of sitting on the floor.

"Yea,only if you want to" she shrugs

"So,I'm sorry about what you've been going through. I finally understand what alters your sadness,and I wish I could do something about it," I stop to see if she's following. And she is. "And about the kiss... You can act like it didn't happen if you want,but I know I loved it,and I hope you did"