•7•

A few weeks later,I try to give Ruby time. Maybe she'll open up to me... Although we've been talking,I feel like she's leaving a lot of things out... I try not to let it bother me,but I just can't help it.

"Are you okay?" Dante asks as I grab my leather jacket

"Couldn't be better"

He sighs as we leave the house

"I heard the club is one of the best in town" he says and I nod

"Just try to have fun" he says as I drive faster

****
"One shot please" I say to the bartender.
I gulp it down my throat and request for another one... This time,I get up to look for a different seat.. Dante is probably having fun somewhere around.. Ace has a family event to attend,so he couldn't come..

I walk upstairs,and I sit at a table,I look downstairs and I spot Kelly and Derek dancing with a few guys from school..
Well,it is a public place,so whatever..
Immediately I turn my back to go back to my table,I get a glint of something familiar from the table in the corner ...

The person leans forward in the chair and that's when I see Ruby... Her eyes are red,and her head is buried in her palms..

I walk over to her table

"Hey there" I greet and she looks up

"Hey dreamer" she replies

I grab a seat and I sit across her

"What's wrong? Why are you here all alone"

"I came here to clear my head.. plus,I hadn't eaten all day and I heard this place is new"

I look at her table
"You haven't eaten all day and you're having water" I say

She chuckles
"The waiter already took my plates away"

I nod as I stare at her

"You know I hate it when you stare at me" she says and I tear my gaze away from her.

Her phone beeps,and she takes it out of her pocket.. immediately she opens it,her eyes go wide..

"Not again," she whispers "I have to go"

"Why? And why do you hide things from me"

She doesn't reply,she just walks very fast towards the staircase until she's out of my line of vision..

Great...

I just look at people dancing until I'm forced to go look for Dante...

I walk through a lot of people,and I'm not sure how this place has a crowd if they just opened..

Lemme just call him..
He doesn't pick the first time,or the second..
But I try again the third time..

"Fuzzy hairrr" he slurs and I roll my eyes.

He only calls me that when he's drunk. Like first stage,then when he's really drunk,he calls me a different name...

"Where are you?" I ask yelling because of the music

"Chill a secc" he yells back and I hear him gulp something

"No no, don't drink anymore stuff!" I yell into the phone

"Would you calmmm down, marshmallow" he says and I sigh...

Yes,he calls me marshmallow when he's really drunk ...

"Where are you?" I ask

"I'm somewhere in the clubss" he replies

"Clubs?" I ask