Chapter 13

The new chapter is here! Thanks so much for all the views! (Edit: I deleted the ending of the chapter, it seemed pretty random and rushed)

Twilight was getting worried. Sunset still hadn't arrived for the sleepover, and it had been two whole hours. "I wonder where Sunset is. It's not like her to be so late," She said.

"Maybe she saw that new bakery and got distracted. I sure did!" Pinkie giggled. 

"Wait, is that why you were so late to class last week?" Twilight asked.

"They had double chocolate fudge cupcakes with extra sprinkles! I had to stop and get one!" Pinkie exclaimed.

"Well, why don't we call her?" Rarity pointed out.

"Her phone is broken and being fixed." Applejack sighed.

"Maybe she forgot?" Fluttershy suggested.

"That doesn't sound like her," Twilight said doubtfully.

"Or maybe she was captured by those evil Sirens that tried to take over the school, because they want revenge and have a spy here, but because Sunset was suspicious, they kidnapped her!" Pinkie gasped.

"How did you know?!" Rainbow blurted.

"What do you mean, 'how did you know?'" Twilight interrogated.

"The Sirens really do have a revenge plot and I'm the spy and I'm so sorry they really did kidnap Sunset I really had no idea what they were planning they only told me part of the plan!" Rainbow cried.

"Wait, they captured her?!" Rarity shrieked. 

"Yes, and I'm really, really sorry. I had no idea they were going to kidnap her. The plan was just for us to destroy the source of your magic and then go into the portal," She tried to explain.

"We have to go save her!" Pinkie exclaimed.

"I can help, it's my fault that she was captured." Rainbow mumbled.

"You've done quite enough," Rarity sniffed.

"Come on!" Applejack said.

They all ran out of the room except for Fluttershy, who gave Rainbow a sympathetic look before walking out.

"What have I done?" Rainbow groaned.