Chapter 10

I'm sorry this chapter came out so late, but I was lazy and didn't want to do any typing. Also, theres no more usual update schedule. Hope you like it, and thanks for all the votes!

It was months after the Friendship Games. Twilight and her friends came out of the School. 

"Finally! Spring break!" Pinkie smiled.

"I can't believe it! We have to wait two whole weeks before we can go to school again!" Twilight groaned.

"Come on, we can finally just have fun!" Pinkie said. 

"I agree. We could probably to the beach together tomorrow." Rarity said.

"Yeah! I'm free." AppleJack smiled.

"Great. I might be a little late though, I have a ton of stuff to do at home." Sunset said.

"It's okay! We can meet up at the beach instead of picking each other up!" Fluttershy said.

"See you all tomorrow!" Pinkie yelled.

________________________________________________________________________________

"We need to get revenge on that Sunset Shimmer and her friends." Adagio was angry.

"It's been months! And you still haven't thought of a plan!" Aria said.

"I just need more time to think!" Adagio snarled.

"But without our pendants, we can't get back at them and take over their school." Andante pointed out.

"I'm back with tacos!" Sonata said. Her arms were full of bags with tacos and drinks.

"I'm tired of tacos. We've been having them for months straight." Aria complained.

"You try impersonating an employee so we can get food!" Sonata snapped.

"That's it! That's how we can get revenge on them!" Adagio exclaimed.

"By dressing up as Taco Bell employees?" Andante asked.

"No! By pretending to be a new student at CHS, becoming friends with those girls, and then stabbing them in the back!" Adagio cackled.

"But which one of us would pretend?" Aria asked. 

"Andante." Adagio said 

"Why me?" Andante frowned. 

"Because Sonata is too stupid, Aria isn't a good actor, and I need to keep them from fighting." Adagio explained.

"Fine. What's the plan?" Andante sighed.

A few hours later, they had outfitted Andante in a white shirt, blue short sleeved jacket, pink and white skirt, grey shorts, and blue boots. "I don't like it." Andante grumped.

"It's fine! Besides, if you wore your normal clothes, then they might recognise you!" Adagio exclaimed.

"I like it, and I want to go back to that school." Sonata pouted.

"You can do it then!" Andante said.

"As I've explained at least ten times by now, it has to be Andante!" Adagio shouted.

"Okay, but we do get to go back later on, right? I never got to taste those tacos." Sonata said.

"Of course we have to go back! Our plan is for Andante to infiltrate the school, become friends with those girls, learn the source of their magic, then let us in so we can destroy the school and enter the portal!" Adagio yelled.

"Yeah, Sonata. Weren't  you listening?" Aria sneered. 

"No! Because I was thinking about how annoying you are." Sonata snapped.

"You two are insufferable!" Adagio complained. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Two weeks later, as the Mane 6 were practicing in the band room, Pinkie was asked to go to the office. "Pinkie, what did you do this time?" Rarity asked.

"Nothing! There's a new student, and since I love making new friends, I volunteered to show her around!" Pinkie said cheerfully.

"Thats sounds lovely! Perhaps you could introduce us to her at lunch?" Fluttershy suggested.

"Of course! It's going to be so fun with seven of us all together!" Pinkie smiled. She skipped off to the office.

As Pinkie entered the office, she saw the new girl. She had rainbow coloured hair, magenta eyes, and cyan skin. "Hi! I'm Pinkie! Are you the new student?"

"Hi. I'm Rainbow Dash" The other girl said quietly.