Chapter 11

Thanks for all the views! 

"--and that's the library, and that's the science lab!" Pinkie said as she finished the tour.

"Cool." Rainbow said.

"Oh, it's time for lunch! I can bring you to meet my friends now!" Pinkie smiled.

"Great," Rainbow muttered.

"Come on! They're super nice! And  I'm sure they would love to meet you!" Pinkie giggled.

"Okay then!" Rainbow said with false enthusiasm.

When they sat down at the table, Twilight asked "So, this the  new student?"

"Yeah! This is Rainbow! Rainbow, this is AppleJack, Fluttershy, Rarity, Twilight, and Sunset!" Pinkie said.

"It's nice to meet you all." Rainbow said.

"It's lovely to meet you too!" Fluttershy smiled.

"So Rainbow, what do you like doing?" Sunset asked.

"I like playing sports and singing," Rainbow answered.

"Hey! We have a band! Maybe you could join." AppleJack said.

"That's a great idea! We could use another member." Rarity said.

"Do you play any instruments?" Twilight inquired.

"I play the guitar," Rainbow mumbled.

 "So, would you like to join?" Twilight asked.

"Of course! I'd love to join!" Rainbow said.

"Yay! A lead guitarist! We've really needed one since Misty Fly left." Pinkie cheered.

"Yay," Fluttershy said softly.

"That's great! We can teach you all the lyrics to our songs." Rarity chimed in.

"We're performing at the school dance next week. You could sing with us." AppleJack suggested. 

"Sure," Rainbow said.

"Isn't it awesome, Sunset? We have a new band member!" Pinkie gushed.

"Yeah, great." Sunset said absently.

As Sunset walked down the hall to her next class, she could't help but feel there was something off about Rainbow. "It's probably nothing," She said to herself. "She's just a normal person with no idea that magic even exists. But what if she's not? What if she's another crazy villain who wants to take over Equestria?" 

"She can't be. If Twilight trusts her, then she has to be trustworthy." She mumbled.

"Hiya, Sunset!" Pinkie said.

"How long have you been here?" Sunset exclaimed.

"For about five seconds." Pinkie smiled.

"Then how were you behind me?"

"Easy! I just came out of the air shafts!" Pinkie shrugged.

"But why  would you climb through the air shafts?" Sunset asked.

"Because I wanted a shortcut to math class. But then I got a little lost and ended up here." Pinkie said sheepishly.

"Why couldn't you walk the normal way?"

"Because like I said, I wanted a shortcut."

"Okaay, then. So where's Rainbow? I thought she would be with you for the rest of the week."

 "Well, she didn't want to climb through the airshafts, so I left her with Fluttershy."

"That's nice. You should probably get to class." Sunset noted.

"You're right. See you later!" Pinkie yelled as she ran in the opposite direction. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"They fell for it." Rainbow said to Adagio over the phone.

"Excellent. So nobody suspected anything?" Adagio questioned.

"Nobody except for that Sunset girl."

"Oh, don't worry. She can be dealt with easily" Adagio purred.