Chapter 12

How is it possible that this has 2k views? I've been procrastinating writing this chapter for like 5 months, but its finally here! I'm just incredibly lazy.

"Finally! School's over for the day!" Pinkie exclaimed.

"Yes, but there's still plenty of homework to do." Rarity said unhappily.

"No problemo! It's not due until next week. So I can procrastinate for like six whole days!"

 "Why would you procrastinate? If you did it today, then you wouldn't have to do any homework for the rest of the week!" Sunset pointed out.

"I could do it today, or I could make cupcakes!" Pinkie smiled.

"That sounds fun, but I'm going home to it anyway." Sunset said.

"Okay, bye Sunset!" Pinkie yelled.

As Sunset walked home from school, she felt like she was being followed.

"Rainbow? Pinkie? Are you two playing another prank?"

"No, this is most certainly not a prank" Adagio said as she stepped out of the shadows.

"Hi! We're going to surprise adopt you now!" Sonata smiled.

"Excuse me?" Sunset responded.

"We're going to kidnap you." Aria sighed.

"What?! Why?"

"Because you're going to ruin our revenge plot!" Adagio screeched.

"What revenge plot?" Sunset asked, hoping to find out what they were planning.

"Well, first we had Andante pretend to be someone else so that we could have her as a kind of spy, then we found out that you were kind of suspicious of her, so now we're going to kidnap you so you can't tell your friends!" Sonata babbled. 

"Shut up! She isn't supposed to know that!" Aria hissed.

"Well if she isn't supposed to know, then why kidnap her? She would be able to hear us talking about it anyway!" Sonata pointed out.

"Not if she's locked up in a room!" Aria screamed.

"Stop arguing, both of you! We have to grab her before she runs off!" Adagio yelled.

"I'm still here." Sunset said. She had no plans to run off, because she needed more information about their plans.

"I can see that." Adagio said dryly.

"Are we supposed to knock her out with a rock or something?" Sonata asked.

"YES!" Aria yelled as she tied Sunset up. They should have found it strange that she didn't resist, but they didn't. 

"We should go now. I'm pretty sure that people will find it suspicious that we're just hanging around an alley with someone tied up." Sonata noted.

"Wow, really? I never would have guessed." Aria muttered as they dragged Sunset away.

-------------------------------------

Rainbow was feeling really guilty as she walked to Pinkie Pie's sleepover. Adagio had told her it would be the perfect time to subtly ask them what was the source of their magic. As she walked up the driveway, she wondered what they would think when she betrayed them.

-------------------------------------

The place the Sirens were keeping Sunset was nicer than she expected. She had been expecting some sort of basement or rat infested house, but it was an apartment, and they had put her in one of the bedrooms. They had even untied her, though the door and all the windows had been locked.

"Rainbow has to be the spy. I knew there was something off about her," Sunset told herself.

 Then there was a knock at the door. Sonata opened the door, holding a plate of food. "Is that poisoned?" Sunset asked.

"No, of course not! It's just that it's time for dinner, so I thought I'd bring you some food."

"Why are you being so nice? Why didn't you put me in a basement or something?"

"Well, if we be nice to you, then we won't raise any suspicion with the neighbors. And we don't have a basement..." 

"Interesting... so what's your evil plan?" Sunset asked. 

"Well, first we have Andante infiltrate the school. Then, she gets you guys to trust her, finds out the source of your magic, and we destroy it and leave you guys powerless! Then we go through the portal and rule all of Equestria! Simple as that!" Sonata smiled like she had just delivered great news.

"Great," Sunset said weakly. She had to inform the others.