Chapter 4

Heres chapter 4! Hope you all enjoy it.

As Sunset skipped down the hallway, she wondered if the new girls could be her best friends. Sure, the Equestria Girls were nice, but she felt like she didn't belong in their group.

Sunset walked into the office with a huge smile on her face. Four girls were sitting down looking bored. "Hi, are you the students I'm supposed to show around?" She asked.

Adagio turned around with a slight sneer on her face. "We are." She said without any emotion. 

Sunset didn't notice. "You'll love Canterlot High, it's a really great school."

Aria and Andante snickered, and Sonata raised an eyebrow.

"Oh yes, we really feel like there's something very magical about this school." Adagio drawled. The four girls exchanged a knowing glance that made Sunset feel left out. Maybe they wouldn't be best friends after all.

Sunset took a deep breath and tried to be as friendly as possible. "So, that's the science lab," She pointed. "And that's the math room."

One of the posters advertising the showcase was hanging on a wall nearby, and when Sunset saw the girls looking at it she said "We're having a musical showcase this weekend, the whole school is talking about it."

"A musical showcase?" Adagio asked, suddenly interested.

"Yeah. I'm sure if you wanted to, you could sign up." Sunset said.

Andante's eyes flashed. "We've been known to sing from time to time." She said casually.

"We sing like, all the time. It's how we get people to do what we want!" Sonata blabbed.

"What she means to say, is that it sounds like a great way to get to know the other students." Aria quickly tried to cover up what Sonata had said.

"Oh yeah. That's what I meant." Sonata said, trying to recover.

"Hey, those are beautiful." Sunset said, pointing at a red pendant around Adagio's neck.

Adagio pulled away, her eyes full of anger. "Sorry, it's just that these mean a lot to us. We'd hate for anything to happen to them." She said with false sweetness.

Sunset instantly dropped the subject and hurried them to the cafeteria. She hated to admit it, but they reminded her of what she used to be like.