Chapter 6

This is chapter six! Please enjoy. Also thanks to LillietheBaddie456 for voting chapter 5, and thanks to Theklutzydraconequus for following!

The girls hurried down the hall towards the principal's office.

"They are definitely in possession of dark magic." Sunset said.

"Yeah! How else do you explain what happened there?" Pinkie stated.

"Don't worry. Once we tell Principal Celestia, they'll be kicked out." Rarity assured them.

When they got to the Principal's office, Pinkie started knocking like a lunatic. "HEY PRINCIPAL CELESTIA! LET US IN!" She screamed. 

The door opened and Vice Principal Luna frowned. "Can I help you girls?" 

"Yeah. Could we please talk?" AppleJack asked.

"Come in."

When they got in, everyone started talking at once. "Girls, please calm down," Principal Celestia told them. "One by one,"

"The new girls seem to be in possession of dark magic." Sunset explained. 

"Dark magic? That is very hard to believe. They came into my office earlier. They're such nice girls." Principal Celestia remarked.

Vice principal Luna cleared her throat and said "Perhaps Sunset Shimmer is just eager to make somebody else at this school seem a bad element so her actions at the Fall Formal will become old news."

Sunset felt like there was a lump of cement in her stomach. "I can see why you might think that, but-"

"Thats not whats happening right now." murmured Fluttershy. 

"Yeah! We all saw that happening at the cafeteria." Pinkie blurted.

"Isn't your band part of the musical showcase?" Principal Celestia asked.

"Yes," Rarity said, not sure where this was going.

"Maybe you all are just worried the Dazzlings will steal your spotlight." Vice principal Luna said gently.

"Who are the Dazzlings?" Pinkie asked. 

"It's the name of their band. That's why they came to my office earlier. They wanted to sign up for the showcase. Even sang us a song," Principal Celestia explained.

"They did?" AppleJack asked. She had begun to notice a pattern. 

"Yes, and we think that a battle of the bands is a great idea. In fact..."   

"We've never wanted anything more." Principal Celestia and vice principal Luna said in sync, almost robotically.

The girls looked at each other and instantly realised that they were on their own. They excused themselves and gathered in front of the statue in front of the school.

Fluttershy looked like she would burst into tears. "I can't believe that they even got vice principal Luna and Celestia too," She said.

"They got to everybody." Rarity sighed.

"Not everybody! We haven't been brainwashed into fighting!" Pinkie chirped.

"Pinkie's right. We weren't affected." AppleJack nodded.

Rarity gazed at the statue that used to connect their world to Equestria. "If only we could get a message to Twilight." She moaned.

All of a sudden, Sunset was struck by an idea. "Maybe we can!" She realised.

She began running toward where her car was parked. The other girls got up and followed her.

"When I was Princess Celestia's student in Equestria, she gave me this!" Sunset held up a book with the princess's cutie mark on it.

"How exactly does it help us?" AppleJack asked.

"After I left Equestria, I still kept it. I guess deep down I knew I was making a huge mistake and wanted to still be able to communicate with her. Maybe it still works!"

"Darling, it's a book. What do you mean 'maybe it still works'? " Rarity said as sweetly as she could.

"If I wrote something in here, it would appear in a book Princess Celestia had." Sunset explained.

"So if you got a message to her, she could give it to Twilight!" Pinkie exclaimed.

"Then start writing!" AppleJack said as she pulled out a pen.

The girls crowded around as Sunset began to write. As she wrote, light began flashing and rainbows swirled from the book.