Rearranging Fate

Sasha straightened when she saw a crumpled up piece of paper land on her desk.

She quickly grabbed it and put it in her lap before Mr Shannon, their math teacher saw.

She turned around and saw Tyler grinning at her.

She unwrapped the paper and read it.

Chilling with a few friends at the pool house tonight. Wanna come?

Sasha immediately recognised his surprisingly feminine handwriting.

She re read the note, her brows furrowing as she thought back to the frantic call she had received a day before. Elena explaining that Lexi had been murdered by Damon.

She was immensely disturbed.

Her first thought in the moment was that that couldn't be possible. She had just met Lexi. Just spoken with her. Just bonded with her.

She had thought about how Lexi had handled Damon at their house. How she had told him that she was older and stronger.

How could Damon kill her?

Then she realised Elena wasn't crazy and that she wouldn't lie about such a thing.

Two people she had known gone within just a short space of time.

Then she thought about Stefan. Lexi had been his best friend. She saw how close the two were for herself. She knew they had meant a lot to each other.

Her heart ached for him.

She wanted to check on him immediately. But he wasn't picking up. And Elena had advised against going to his house. Damon might have been there.

Damon. The monster.

How could he?

He went around hurting people and destroying lives.

Sasha didn't even realise that her anger hand caused her to crumple you the paper again.

"Geesh." She jumped when she felt Tyler's cool breath on her neck. "You could have just said no." He told her.

Sasha turned around immediately wanting to say something but at that moment Bonnie shot up from where she had been lying down on her desk, startling the people close by.

Including Mr Shannon who stared in shock.

"Miss Bennett, are you alright?"

Sasha looked at her sister in concern.

Bonnie looked around as if she were lost.

The girl seated in front of Bonnie stared at her like she had lost her mind.

In fact everyone was staring at Bonnie like she had lost her mind.

"What are you looking at? Turn around." Sasha snapped at the girl.

She shot a threatening look at anyone still staring at her sister.

She leaned forward wanting to ask Bonnie what was wrong but the minute Bonnie laid her eyes on Sasha, she let out a scream.

Sasha jumped and everyone in the classroom looked at Bonnie again.

"Miss Bennett." Mr Shannon spoke sternly.

"Bon." Sasha whispered.

Bonnie was breathing heavily, a wild look in her eyes. Something was clearly wrong.