Party Like its Stefan's Burthday

"Sasha, hey." Stefan greeted seeing the dark haired girl at his doorstep.

"Hi." Sasha grinned, walking past him into his house for the second time today.

"Where's Lexi?"

"So I leave you two alone for an hour and you become besties? She's been asking about when you'd be back."

Sasha smirked. "Well what can I say? I guess we just clicked."

"You seem to be in a better mood." Stefan observed also noticing her change of clothes.

"That's because it's your birthday and I have a proposition for you and Lexi." Sasha announced.

"Why am I afraid?" Stefan asked, crossing his arms across his chest.

Sasha rolled her eyes.

"Judging from the stories Lexi told me about you, you shouldn't be afraid of a little adventure, Stef."

Stefan's face tinted pink.

"What did she tell you?"

Sasha was having fun messing with Stefan.

"Oh nothing..." Sasha sang. "But next time you skinny dip into a fountain... warn the public."

Stefan looked about ready to bury himself.

"Now, where's Lexi?" Sasha asked.

"Upstairs." Stefan sighed.

"Come on Salvatore." Sasha told him as she rushed up the stairs. Honestly, she was acting too family with the house.

"I'm almost ready." Lexi announced when she heard footsteps getting closer to the door.

"Open the door loser! I have a proposition!" Sasha announced.

Lexi opened the door in seconds. She was wearing only a towel.

"Hey girlfriend." Lexi greeted. "You're back."

"Yes I am." Sasha announced as she let herself into Stefan's room.

"And I'm here to invite you two to a party."

Stefan sighed. "You too."

Sasha furrowed her brows. "What am I missing?"

"This wouldn't be the party at the Grill that Caroline is throwing, would it?" Stefan asked.

"It actually is." Sasha spoke impressed that word had already reached Stefan.

"Damon invited us." Lexi explained. "We we're gonna go anyway."

"Damon invited you?" Sasha asked not pleased at all that Caroline had probably told him about it.

"Red flag. I know." Stefan spoke. He turned to Lexi. "That's why I can't believe you actually think that we should go to this thing."

Lexi flipped her wet hair. "It's not like I'm asking you to run outside midday without your ring. I mean, seriously, it's a party."

"A party that Damon wants us to go to, you know? So my question is why? I think he's up to something." Stefan stated. Sasha had to say, she was just as suspicious. She didn't trust Damon at all.

"Who cares? What can he possibly of all those people in a public place?" Lexi asked.

"He knows how to keep a low profile, believe me." Stefan spoke.