Exposed

"Oh my gosh! Look at you two babes looking all cute in your uniforms!" Tamela squealed as she rushed to envelope Sabrina and Alisha in a group hug.

Sabrina and Alisha both had their hair tied up with red and white ribbons that matched their cheer uniforms.

The girls were giddy with excitement at the thought of getting to take part in their very first cheer event.

"And you look cute too. Gosh, you now both have boyfriends to give you their football jackets. And I'm here single and alone." Sabrina commented and it's then that Alisha noticed that Tam was wearing Michael's letterman jacket which was big on her.

"Oh please, I had to steal this from his car." Tamela waved her off.

"Where is our new superstar?" Alisha asked looking around the field.

She always found games electrifying. The way people from town would come over and fill the bleachers, the excitement, the school spirit, it sent tingles down her spine.

"Over there with the team!" Tamela spoke and surely, there was Micheal speaking with the other guys.

"Number 23 has a really cute butt!" Tamela screamed.

Michael looked behind and Alisha could only imagine the embarrassed look he must have had on his face.

Sabrina and Alisha laughed.

"Go number 23!" Alisha yelped along.

"Number 23 all the way!" Sabrina added.

The three girls giggled.

Micheal turned around and jogged towards them.

"I really hate you guys." He spoke, stopping in front of them.

Alisha lifted her pompoms. "Hey, we're just doing what cheerleaders are supposed to do."

"How are you feeling, bug guy?" Sabrina asked.

Micheal scratched the back of his head.

"Well Matt thinks I'm good enough to play tonight and Mr Tanner agrees. Just not the first half."

Tamela squealed before wrapping her arms around Micheal. "That's great."

"So Matt is cool after all, right?" Sabrina pushed even if she knew that Mike didn't like to talk about him.

To Alisha's surprise, he didn't become hostile like he usually did when Matt Donovan was mentioned. Instead he just shrugged.

"Yeah, he's cool."

"This is such an awesome night. I cannot let it go by without a picture. Come on guys, huddle up." Tamela spoke, as she lifted her camera phone and squeezed close to Michael.

Sabrina went in close to Tamela and Alisha wrapped her arms around Sabrina.

They all smiled brightly, as Tamela took the picture.

Tamela looked at it and seemed satisfied. "Perfect. Now one of you three all together in your uniforms." She spoke as she stepped back.

Sabrina and Alisha stood on either side of Michael and posed. Alisha lifted her leg while Sabrina placed a hand on her hip.

"Now one with my lady." Michael spoke as he gestured for Tamela to go to him.

"I'll take it." Alisha offered as she rushed to take the camera from Tamela.

Tamela and Michael hugged in the first picture and Michael buried his head in her neck in the next one causing her to burst out laughing.

"How do they look?" Tamela asked.