Epilogue.

Amira POV (a year later)

"Ami, open your eyes dear!" Cathy says and I slowly open my eyes...

I gasp! I was standing in front of a mirror, but this time was different! It wasn't like all the times I looked in the mirror because.... I was in my wedding dress! I was wearing a tight white lace dress, that flowed at the bottom! My hair was curled and I wore a white and baby pink flower crown on top! My makeup was done simple but so beautifully and I turn to face all the girls with a massive smile on my face!

All the girls in the room start to squeal saying how pretty I looked and basically making me blush! Cathy didn't put any blusher on me because she knew I would be blushing all day... She was right!

"You guys look amazing too!" I say to them and I put on my silver dangling ear-rings. Lox and Erin, who are my bridesmaids are wearing a baby pink, figure hugging dress with a slit at the bottom, their hairs were French braided and they looked stunning. Zoe is my maid of honour and she's wearing a dress the same to the bridesmaids but just in a silver!

The doors open and Lola runs towards me! Lola is Cam's daughter, she is honestly the cutest thing I have ever seen and she's my flower girl! Molly left Cam and Lola because she "couldn't take it" when Lola was only 6 months. I couldn't hate Lola because she was the reason why me and Cam are over it wasn't her fault and if it wasn't for her, I wouldn't have found my TRUE love! With a bit of help from everyone Cam is raising Lola perfectly and Lola looks so much like Cam!

"Aunty Ami! You wook weally pwetty!" Lola says huggin my legs making me laugh! Lola is wearing a white puffy dress with pink roses on and she's wearing the same flower crown as me!

"Awww sweety you look really pretty too!" I say twirling her black hair with my finger, making her giggle extremely cutely!

"Ami, dear it starts in 10 minutes and we need someone to walk you down the isle..." Cathy says sadly and she looks at me sympathetically. "I'm ganna go and get all the guests sat down in the hall..." She goes outside of the room and I turn to look at Lola!

"Lola, can you run and get uncle Jacky for me?" I ask smiling at Lola, she nods her head and runs outside...

A few minutes later the room's doors open and Jack. G walks inside. He walks over to me and he smiles at me, Erin quickly shuts the door behind him... "Ami you look stunning!" Jack says lookin at me in awe and I blush!

"Thanks Jack...." I say and Jack opens his arms to give me a hug but he stops making me pull a confused look... "Erm... Y didn't u hug me?" And we both laugh!

"I don't wanna crease ur dress! Mum is ganna kill me if I do!" Jack laughs and everyone just stares at us cuz we are laughing... "Oh! Taylor want's you to wear this!" He puts something in my hand and I look at it... It's a bandana! The baby pink one that he gave to me when I left to England!

"Can you put this on me please?" I ask Jack politely and he nods his head smiling at me! He slowly takes off the flower crown and ties the bandana on and I look at him and smile! "Oh... erm... I needa ask you something...." Jack looks at me.

"What?" He says and I take a deep breath in... Is he ganna say yes? Or nah!

"Cuz... Dad isn't here.... And your like a brother to me.... Can you please walk me down the isle...." I say stuttering and Jack looks at me in shock! He's ganna say no.... "You don't have to if you don't wan-"

"It would be a honour to walk you down the isle!" He says smiling at me and I smile in relief! Feeewwww...

"Thank you Jack!" I say and he shakes his head and I can see him smiling... "No seriousl-"

"POSITIONS GIRLS! THEY'RE OPENING THE DOORS IN A MINUTE!" Cathy shouts and Jack just rolls his eyes. Lox and Erin quickly stand at the front of a line, holding a bunch of white flowers. Lola stands behind them carrying a basket with rose petals in, then it's me and Jack linking arms and behind us it's Zoe who's ganna be carrying the net behind my dress!

The doors suddenly open and everything honestly looks perfect, like a dream! I get tapped on my arm and I snap out of my little daydream... Jack takes my arm and we slowly take a step forward... I look to see all the guests sat in rows, all my friends are all sat at the front! We continue to walk and they all wave at me then suddenly pull the PUMA face and change the wave into the nae nae making my laugh! I turn to look at the front to see my husband to be standing infront of me with my best friend and the priest... We walk to them and I stand opposite my going to be husband!

He grins at me. "U look beautiful!" He whispers into my ear and I feel my check goin red! We hold hands and the priest starts the ceremony...

SKIPPIN THE VOWS CUZ I IS A REBEL! Lol jk... I just dk them...

We all go inside to the main hall to eat and do all the toasts and YES IK I SPELT IT WRONG! -.- I sat with: Erin, Cathy, Gilinsky, Zoe, Dillon and my hubby! My gang sat on a table next to us but we ended up joinin them up together to make a massive one! We all started to eat and my hubby quickly pecked my check constently when no one was lookin...

"GUYS!" Nash shouts hitting a spoon on the champagne to make us all shut up, he stands up and clears his throat. "Erm... Hi! I'm Nash, Ami's hottest friend." He winks at me and everyone laughs, "I would like to make a toast to the newly weds in da house! So all I would like to say tht the choice was obvious. Ami didn't care if he had the jawline, the fleek eyebrows, or the bandana. She went for the heart and I'm proud of you Ami! Good luck with ur happily married life!" He smiles at me, I smile back and everyone starts clapping and Nash sits down....

Dillon stands up and grabs a glass too, he hits it with a spoon... "Shit!" He says under his breath cuz he hits the glass to hard and it smashes... "Guys I would like to make a toast too!" He says and everyone looks at him, " Yo ma names Dillon, call me Dill and I'm the bestie in the story! The one who made the couple get together, the one who was the angel and the one who didn't get a fuckin chance with Ami!" He laughs and everyone else laughs! "True thou, like I was so close and then this dickhead beat me to it!" Dill chucks some broccoli at my hubby and they laugh. "No seriously, I wanna say congrats Ami and loser! And I wanna be a fricken uncle now so go do some shit!" He laughs and then he sits back down...

My hubby moves closer to me until I can feel his hot breath on the side of my ear... "I guess we're ganna have to make it happen soon...." He whispers makin my eyes pop out and me blush A LOT! He laughs at my reaction and pecks my lips. The rest of the evening goes all to plan and honestly it's the happiest day of my life!

Wen they arrive to his house.... May starting a scene tht some of u requested... DONT READ IF UR UNDER... Idk... THIS WAS SO ARKWARD TO WRITE!!!!

When we arrive home, I open the door and stand inside, he comes inside and shuts the door. He turns to look at me and then in a blink of a second his lips attacked mine! Our lips move in perfect sync, his lips are full of lust, I automatically move my hands to his hair pulling it slowly making him get more horny... I bring my hands down and start to tug at his shirt. He leans out and practically wrips off his shirt and re attaches his lips on mine again! His hands slowly trail to the back of my dress, starting to pull down the zip, his soft lips start to go down to my neck, making me moan lightly and there was sure to be mark... The sound of the zip bein pulled down is the only different sound other then mine and his heavy breaths, suddenly my dress falls down and he takes a step bck... His eyes go wilder and he bits his lip looking at me!

"Dayum....." Is the only word that falls out of his mouth, he walks back up to me and his mouth goes near my ear so I can feel his hot breath... "Jump...." He whispers and I jump, I wrap my arms around his neck and his hand find his way to my ass! I wanted him. I wanted him now! I crash my hungry lips on his and he carries us to the bedroom and shuts the door..... That was the day I became....

Amira Caniff...

....Again

OMG! GUYS THIS BOOK IS DONE! I CANT BELIEVE ITS GONE SO FRICKEN QUICK! I hope u liked it... I tried my best and tried to keep it as original as possible but uno it may have been bad! TYSM FOR READING THIS! MAKIN THIS REACH 1.5K AND BEIN HONESTLY THE BEST! Good news is tht I am currently writing "But I don't love you." The sequel of this and I'm ganna post the first chapter on next Saturday... DONT FORGET TO VOTE! And I wont be seeing you soon... *wipes a tear* And bye! X