Chapter 33

Amira POV

"It was Johnson...." I say and the room gets filled with loads of different reactions; Cam is laughing, Gilinsky is well looking arkwardly at me, Johnson is just silent, Taylor is shocked and Nash quickly goes and turns off the camera.

"Haha good joke babe!" Cam says laughing and I look down.... Cam look at me and gets a bit scared. "Ami.... you were joking right..." But by looking at my reaction he knows the answer...

"Johnson.... Was Ami ur first kiss?" Gilinsky asks Johnson and Jonhson nods his head. Cam sighs and looks at me....

"Would you like to explain why??" Nash says and he looks at me and JJ.... No.... "Any of you two?"

Jack Johnson POV

I look at Ami and she clearly looks like she's wants to leave the room.... I guess I'm ganna have to explain...

"Well...." I say and start to tell them....

Flashback.... But Jack is tellin everyone this...

So I was called to go to the reception and I have no idea why but at least it gets me out of class.... I go to the reception and see this girl standing there with her back agaisnt me...

"Miss I don't know where these classes are...." The girl says and I stand next to her...

"Hey Miss X!" I say and the girl, who's well pretty looks at me... She is well cute!

"Hey Jack! This is Amira Hopkins, Amira this is Jack Johnson and he will be showing you to your classes!" Miss X says and I look at Amira who's looking at me! "See you later and I hope you have a nice time at our school!"

"Bye Miss X!" I say and Amira says it at the same time making her to smile adoribly! We walk out of the reception and we start to walk somewhere but she's looking around everywhere making her look so fucking cute!

"So.... Hey I'm Jac-" I get cut off by her laughing, she has a cute laugh.... She stops laughing, looking at me and I give her a confused look.... Why was she laughin? "Why are you laughin...." I ask and she starts to laugh again... I arkwardly laugh but I have no idea why she's laughin...

"Because, I have just been told your names Jack like 5 mins ago!" She says and I frown.... Shit now I look like an idiot! She stops laughin and looks at me...

"No you don't I think it's funny, I do tht all the time!" She says and puts her arm around my shoulder to comfort me! I get butterflies from her touch... Shit I'm gettin some deep feelings...

"I said tht out loud?" I say and she nods, grinning at me!

"SNAP!" She shouts laughin and I burst out laughin too!

"Snap?" I say and we stop near the lockers. "So what lessons do ya have?" She gets out her planner and shows me...

"Here?" She says and I take the planner off her.... PLEASE SAY SHE HAS THE SAME LESSONS AS ME!

P1- Art, room 21

P2- Math, room 7

P3, History, room 19

P4, English, room 2

P5, PE, room 35

I look up and frown.... She had only one lesson with me! She looks at me, waiting for me to say somethin and I hand her her planner.

"So you have one lesson with me and that's math!" I say and she frowns, she looks adorible as fuck!

"Awww so I'm ganna be a loner!" She says and I get my phone out.