Chapter 26

Amira POV ( the picture is for twinny)

"Dude I swear that she's fucking sleeping beauty!" I hear Dill says and I try to act asleep....

"Yh I think she looks pretty cute if ya ask me...." I hear Taylor say and I try so hard not to blush... Do people blush when they sleep??

"AWWW! M8 u really have fell for her hard!" Dill says and I hear them both laugh....

"We really need to get her up thou..." Taylor says and I mentally laugh because they don't know that I'm listening to them right now!

"Just do this.... AMIR-" Taylor puts his hand infront of Dill's hand to stop him from shouting.... I decided to move a bit and I face the other way....

"Dude shut the fuck up! Just watch me..." Taylor says and I suddenly feel a warm pair of soft lips kiss my check.... I mentally smile and Taylor keeps on kissing my check... I move a bit and act like I'm walking up...

"Hey guys...." I say yawning and Taylor gets up....

"Look's like your little theroy worked bro! Maybe I shall try that next time...." Dill mumbles smirking at me and Taylor grins....

"Morning beautiful!" Taylor says grinning at me and I blush...

"Yh call me when ya finished flirting with each other!" Dill says arkwardly, making me and Taylor laugh!

"You can use the bathroom Ami and after we will go out and get something to eat and ur toiletries!" Taylor says and I get up...

I walk into the bathroom and get ready into; a blue polkadot playsuit with a white snapback! I put on some blue converses and put my hair down! I walk downstairs and see Dill and Taylor messing about but they are all ready too!

"Whoa... you look CUTE OMG GURL!" Dill says acting like a girl and I laugh!

"No seriously you look amazing...." Tay says and I smile!

"LEGO PPL TO THE MALL AND GET SOME SHIT!" Dill shouts and we all leave the house.

Taylor drives again because he doesn't trust Dill with his car but who would it's Dillon we are talking about! After a few minutes we arive at the mall and we all walk inside....

"LETS GET SOME TAMPONS!" Dill shouts and a old man glares at him, making all of us laugh!

"I don't wear tampons dude...." I say arkwardly and we walk to Asda (dont diss I'm British okay!)

"Taylor she's a screamer!" Dill laughs and Taylor high- fives him.... And there's just me looking like a complete idiot because I have no idea what they mean....

SKIPPING ALL THE SHOPPING SHIT!

After shopping, well we weren't even finished but let's say Taylor and Dill got excited and... We got kicked out of most of the stores for a month! Which is totally BAD for me cuz they are like my main shops so thanks guys! We go into the food court and someone picks me up from the back so I cant see them! He spins me around and after a few seconds and places me on the ground. I turn around to see a smiling Gilinsky and I give him a massive hug!

"HEY MY BROTHER FROM ANOTHER MOTHER!" I shout and he laughs... This what we say all the time...

"HEY MY SISTER FROM ANOTHER MISTER!" He shouts back and all the boys walk up to us... All except Cam....

"Where's Cam?" I ask and all the boys look at me with their eyes wide... All except Tay and Dill.... Somethings goin on...

"He's erm... he's erm... gone to prepare ya dat-"