Chapter 3 - EDITED

EDITED!

Amira POV

Today was Saturday, normally I would be finishing my homework off and then eat! But today Molly forced me to go with her and Jack's gang to the water park. Yay -.- Today was gonna arkward because of what happened with me and Jack yesterday. So in one word... I was fucked!

 I get up, brush my teeth, have a wash etc. I change into some acid washed shorts and a baby pink crop top, some brown gladiator sandles and put my hair in a messy ponytail! I put on some water proof makeup on and my door bursts open! Its Molly... URRGG!

"Hey girlfriend!" She says really fakely... Then runs her fake ass over  to me and gives me a bone crushing hug!

"Come on in Cammy and Jack!" She chirpes and Cameron and Jack G walk through the door... Cameron on his phone texting and Jack just smirking at me. And someone tell me, when I let them in?

"Hey Ami!" Jack says still smirking at me and starts checking me out... Okay. This totally isn't a fuckboy ove.

"Cammy say hi to Ami!" Molly snaps at Cam and he groans. Oh wow I feel loved.

"Yo.." Cameron says quietly, looks up from his phone at me and then starts to text again... What's wrong with him?

"We came here and the boys are downstairs! We have aranged seating arangments and it's us 4 in one car and gurl why aint you ready?" Molly asks and I just roll my eyes. What does she mean 'not ready'! I look down at my clothes and failed to see anything wrong with it... "Ur swimming costume.!" She quickly says and taps her foot on the floor impatiently. And this suddenly catches Cams attention because he looks up at me...

"Er... I have one but I think it's small on me....?" I stutter and look up. Jack's eyes have lit up and I can say the same about Cams. Oh wow! I open my wardrobe and see it! Its the bikini in the picture.. I take it out of the pile... "I will go and try it on...." I say and quickly run into to bathroom. Please make it fit! Actually I don't want it to fit because if I don't have one. I cant go! But then think Jack Gilinsky topless!

"Hurry the fuck up!" Jack shouts, snapping me out of my daydream! I quickly put it on... It fits! I don't know if I should be happy or nah but fuck it anyways it doesn't look that bad, it looked like it's my size! I sort out my hair and walk out of the bathroom...

"What do y-"

"Gurl you look well good!" Molly says fakely smiling at me! I look at Jack and his jaw drops... Is that good? He smirks and starts checking me out again! Cam however is still engrossed to the phone...

"Cammy baby! Your not even lookin at Ami!" Molly snaps at Cam and he signs. But he still carries on texting or something on his phone, his eyes GLUED to the bright screen.

"Yes I am..."

"Prove it! How does she look?" Cameron looks up at me and smiles... My checks go red and I look back up at him...Wait! No! I shouldn't blush and definitely not for Cam! He's Molly's boyfriend -.-

"She looks amazing, beautifull, ho-"

"Okay thats enough now Cammy! Ami get changed and lets go!" Molly orders and I run into the bathroom to get ready!

What Cameron said about how I looked was going over my mind over and over again... It's like he really ment what he said... But he couldnt have... I aint anything what he said.... And he has a well pretty girlfriend, who is my "bestie"...

I run downstairs and see all the boys with Mahogany and Molly sat down. "Hey guys...." I say and they all look up at me! They all quickly rush and stand in a line infront of me..."Er-"