Chapter 16

Amira POV

"So you knew about this!" I scream at Taylor and I'm paising forwards and backwards! Taylor knew my biggest crush is dating my boyfriends ex girlfriend, who was my "bestie" and he didn't tell me! We at the park right now and I was really pissed off with Taylor!

"Yh Gilinsky told us guys like 2 days ago...." Taylor mumbles and I groun!

"So why didnt you tell me! Am I really not tht important to you!" I snap back and I can Taylor is getting pissed off now....

"Erm... Maybe because you FORGOT YOUR MEMORY! And didn't know who the fuck Molly was!" Taylor screams back at me and I stop and face him!

"But u didnt like tell Jack not to date her even you know your best friend has feelings for him!" I snap back and he rolls his eyes....

"What about my feelings?" He shouts back and his eyes are full of angry...

"Well I did-"

"WHAT ABOUT MY FEELINGS? It's all about YOU isn't it Ami! It is ALWAYS about YOU! YOU only care about YOUR life, YOUR feelings and what about MINE! God you take everything for granted! YOUR dating a guy who stormed out on you for have fuckin Amnesia and that wasnt even YOUR fault! YOU spend too much time with people who dont give two shits about you then people like ME who would give their lifes up for YOU!" Taylor screams in my face and it all goes silent.... My eyes start to water... Was Taylor right? Well I guess he was....

"I'm sorr-"

"NO! I'm fucking sorry for ever talking to you, for ever listening to your problems, for becoming friends with you, bein besties with you but I wont ever regret the day I fell for you Amira, I never will but I have learnt that the longer I stay with you the more greater my feelings for you will get, so I'm sorry and I think we need a break..." He says sympathetically and tears are both running down mine and his face... Taylor can't leave me! No he can't!

"Tay, you don't mean this!" I say but Taylor walks away, leaving me in tears...

"TAYLOR!" I scream but he doesn't turn around....

I have been crying for like 4 hours here ... just me.... alone... in the park... I should have died in that car crash!

"Babe...." I hear Cam say softly and he sits down next to me....

"Are you okay...." He asks and I shrugg...

"Taylor stormed into his house too! And he was crying...." He says calmly and a fresh tear falls down my check...

" You can tell me what's happened cuz... I am your boyfriend.... But if yo-"

"I love you Cam!" I say cutting him off and giving him a massive hug....

"Hey, I love you too Ami!" He says and pulls me away from him. He wipes my tears off my face and smiles at me!

"Right I'm taking my beautiful girlfriend out on a date because I have been a dick to her!" Cam says and I shake my head!

"No! It's fine you don't need to!" I insist but Cam shakes his head!

"Fine I won't take you out! We will have a movie night just you and me and food! " Cam says grinning and I smile...

"Okay then let's go to my house then let our movie date begin!" I say excitiedly and Cam laughs, we both stand up and walk to my house hand in hand....

3 movies later....

Me and Cam are sat next to each other watching The Hunger Games! I LOVE The Hunger Games and I had seen it like 10000 times! We were on the part when Gale can see her in the games with Peter and he's not happy....

"Who would you pick if you was Katniss? Your best friend Gale or a boy you have to date for the camera's aka Peeta?" Cam asks me and I shrugg.... Was he trying to link this to my life or somein cuz it sounded like it was!

"I don't know really I would choose who I love dearly..... What about you..." I say thinking about.... Taylor....

"Sme here I would choose the one I loved the most and wouldn't lead them both on..... If you truely loved Gale you wouldn't be attracted to Peeta....." Cam says logically making me nod.... I get a Twitter notification...

@taylorcaniff: Baby I'm yours, And I will be yours, until the stars fall from the sky, until the rivers all run dry! In other words untill I die.... I'm sorry....

A tear runs down my face and I quickly wipe it off.... I see Cam is looking at me sadly and he's holding his phone, which is showing Taylor's new tweet... He wraps his arms around me and I put my head on his shoulder and close my eyes....

I dont know if I love Cam but all I know is that I need Cam....

I know this is a really smally chapter compared to the last ones so I'm sorry! If I'm in the mood I might do a double update! I'm having like a writer's block so I had to put Tay and Ami having a argument. For all the people who ship them (I ship them) don't worry they wont be separated for long! Don't forget to vote and see ya tomorrow OR like in a hour.... x