Chapter 9

Amira POV

"Oh so you know each other!" Cathy smiles, oh great! They must think me and Gilinsky are good friends.... FML!

"What the fuck is she doing here!" Jack snaps and glares at me... Oh so im just a she for Jack! Dad puts his glass down and Cathy gasps... Things aint looking pretty...

"Jack Gilinsky! What is with this language!" She says calmly and Jack is still glaring at me...

".... Sorry.... but why did you ask me to come here?" He says but a little calmly...

"Well Jack dear take a seat next to Ami and me and Martin will tell you two!" Cathy says smiling and Jack raises an eyebrow.... He doesn't say a word and sits next to me, his eyes now on dad and Cathy....

"Well... My company needed a private bank accountent because our stocks were going down and we needed to know why... Martin was the accountent and obviously I was the manager of the company... We spent time at work and then started to hang out after work... And we are dating!" Cathy says cashually and I choke on my drink! Dad and Cathy are dating! Jacks mum and my dad are dating! I look at Jack and he's boiling with anger...

"So... Me and Jacks dad aint in good terms and hes... kicked us out Jack.....So Martin has very kindly let us stay with him and Ami!" She chirps and Jack slamps his glass on the table! All eyes are on Jack!
Forget Jack has any sisters because they aint in this fanfic! Jack is the only child!

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!" Jack shouts standing up and Cathys eyes go wide...

"Jack dea-"

"NO DONT JACK DEAR ME! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED DAD!" Jack shouts and Cathy starts to cry! Dad wraps his arms around mum and Im just frozen!

"Jack... He has a new girlfriend now and I love Martin... Can't you be happy for me!" Cathy cries and Jack stands up!

"NO BECAUSE I KNOW U STILL LOVE DAD! THIS ISNT GOING TO WORK OUT!" Jack shouts and the whole restaurant goes quiet....

"Hey Jack! Think of the positives Ami is ur step sister! You always wanted a sister!" Dad calmly to Jack but this didn't help either...

"YES I AWLAYS DID WANT A SISTER BUT NOT AMIRA AS MY SISTER! AND I DON'T KNOW WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE DUDE BUT YOU AND YOUR DAUGHTR NEED TO STOP PLAYING FUCKING HAPPY FAMILIES CUZ IT AINT GANNA WORK!" Jack shouts at dad and all I can say is this is going.... bad!

"Jac-"

"NO! YOU KNOW WHAT! IM FUCKING DONE!" Jack shouts and storms out of the restaurant! Leaving Cathy crying, dad conforming her and me still in shock!
Right so Jack Gilinsky is technically my future step-brother! Im ganna be Jacks step-sister! My crush is ganna be my step-brother! The love my lifes mum is might marry my dad! Cathy is Jacks mum! Jack is ganna live in the same house as me! Jack hates me though... And he thinks I hate him.... Wow my life is fucked up!

"I just didn't think he would take it that badly! Why can't he just be happy for me!" Cathy says snapping me out of my nightmare... So I'm not dreaming... Shit! Cathy has stopped crying and dad's just trying to make her feel better...

"Im ganna go and check on him!" Cathy says and she is about to stand up but I stop her!

"Wait! Can I go and see Jack?" I ask and my dad smiles weekly at me...

"Yh, Cathy I think Ami should because she's Jacks age and she will understand him more, plus he needs a break from us!" Dad says and Cathy looks at me...

"Yh... I guess you should Ami... Thank you!" Cathy says and smiles at me, I get up and leave the restaurant....

It's cold outside and I start walking up the pathway to the carpark... I look around and I don't see Jack! Where can he be? I look behind the restaurant to see a mini playground and I walk there! I see someone sitting on the swing... I guess it's Jack so I walk to him and smell cigarettes... This can't be Jack! Jack can't smoke! Wait... does he smoke....