Chapter Thirty-Nine

"Where has the TARDIS landed?" Jack asked as the Doctor sat you down.
"Havana, Cuba," you gasped. The Doctor smiled at you.
"You'll get used to it. We instantly know where we are geographically located. It's another gift of being a TimeLord, TimeLady," the Doctor explained.
"Why Havana?" Jack asked as he got up.
"Let's go find out!" you giggled as you took his hand and were about to head out the door when the Doctor pulled you back.
"After when you change into clothes, Y/N," the Doctor smirked.
"Right..." you smiled awkwardly.
"Unless, if you don't want-"
"Jack, Jack, don't even go there," you calmly stated.
"Ohh, come on, Y/N. You can't tell me that you haven't thought about it..." Jack smiled somewhat evily at you.
"I well-" you stammered.
"There is three of us, here in this lovely TARDIS and-"
"I'm afraid that ship has sailed, Captain," You smirked.
"It was worth a shot," Jack gave a wink to you.
"I am going to be right back," you trailed off as you left a smirking Doctor behind you.
****
You were dressed in a lace pink dress which was slightly above your knees. You were still surprised you had packed it. You fixed your hair in a pink bow that matched your dress, which your Grandma had given to you as a graduating present.
Grandma.
Your Grandma.
Your Grandma that loved you so dearly. Now she has nothing. You sighed to yourself and got up. You exited the bedroom.
"Havana, Cuba. Let's go find an adventure," you said outloud as you walked over to Jack and the Doctor.
"Allons-y!" the Doctor exclaimed as he twirled you around and grabbed your hand and started running out the door. Jack whooping behind you.
You were instantly bombarded with a SWAT team.
"Lovely day out, isn't it?" the Doctor said.
You heard a gun shot off in the distance.
You immediately fell to the ground.