Chapter Thirteen

You were trapped. You had no way to escape. You were as good as dead now and so was the Doctor.

"Sorry, I let you down," you muttered to no one. You were about to fall to the ground weeping,when you shrieked back. One of the Hooligans was getting close to you while another one was behind you and two more on your left and right side.

To be honest, you did not imagine yourself dying like this, you thought. But what if I don't have to die right now? You had a brilliant idea on how to escape the Hooligans. You grabbed one of your crutches as you leaned on the other one for support.

WHAM!!

You hit a Hooligan as you held onto the one crutch you still had and made a dash for it. It hurt like hell, your leg felt it was on fire, but you didn't care. You were running for your life and the Doctor's. You grasped onto the diadem tightly as you headed toward the TARDIS.

Sorry it's such a short update! I wanted to thank 1littledragon for giving me the idea of hitting the Hooligan with the crutches! That was a wonderful idea! Ugh, I go back to school tomorrow so I'll be updating tomorrow night before I go to bed. Well, hope you are enjoying and stay in tune!
-PeaceandLoveForever