Chapter Forty-One

"Did- Did you and Rose have-well you know," You motioned your hand towards Jenny. "Pssst, no of course not, silly, I don't have a mother," Jenny chirpily said. "But you've got to- I mean all of us have mothers," you regretted saying this as you saw the Doctor's face turn into a slight downcast. "Well, um, so what do you mean by people disappearing?" You asked out loud, not directly towards anyone, but making sure you changed the subject. "We would talk to them one day, look for them the next day, and then they are reported missing almost instantly. Never of them have returned back home," Jason chimed in. He took off his swat helmet and ordered the rest of the Swat Team to go back to the station.  "It's really great to see you, Dad," Jenny sarcastitly remarked. "We'll talk about how you have become a captive of Cuba later," the Doctor said in a stern voice. "Why do you always have to be so protective?" Jenny laughed at him. "Because I'm your Father," the Doctor said as Jason escorted you to what you call the police building. You have been awkwardly quiet ever since Jenny started talking to the Doctor. Is she really who she claims to be and if so why didn't the Doctor tell you about her? Sure there are things you haven't told him about you and your personal life but the Doctor having a daughter? "So you have secrets?" You jumped as you heard the Doctor's voice.  You cursed under your breath as you forgot that the Doctor could read your mind. His mind however; was full of jumbled words and images, you just chose to ignore it. "Yeah, but I don't have a daughter or anything," You felt bad for snapping back. Jason had already entered the building, leaving you and the Doctor alone outside. The Doctor placed a hand on your shoulder and looked at you into your eyes. You started to feel a strange feeling in your stomach but you always felt that way when the Doctor came close to you.  "I promise I'll tell you later," the Doctor gave you a kiss on your forehead. "It's not that, I just-" You were cut off by screaming out the Doctor's name. You felt your whole body disappear into thin air as you landed with a thud, causing you to black out.

Hey guys!!  Sorry I haven't updated in a while! So here you go, not much of an update but it's still an update!  **********